No january transfer! (1 Viewer)

OP
Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #83
    vletrmx said:
    give a chance to our yougsters and will not have to buy anything nor in january, nor in june..
    Not in June?! I know we're getting points in every game, but to have topteam in Serie A, you might be winnin all in B. I'll think we'll buy some really good players

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
    Originally Posted by vletrmx
    give a chance to our yougsters and will not have to buy anything nor in january, nor in june..
    i agree, but if we want to compete in serie A we must buy great players in june, otherwise we'll just be back where we started:disagree:

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    my idea is: start trusting youngsters. look at arsenal with wenger. do they buy big stars? they make them stars by giving them a chance to show what they can do.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    vletrmx said:
    look at arsenal with wenger. do they buy big stars?
    Baptista, Hleb, Rosicky, Gallas, Lehmann, Van Persie...

vletrmx said:
    my idea is: start trusting youngsters. look at arsenal with wenger. do they buy big stars? they make them stars by giving them a chance to show what they can do.
    And they cannot win anything with that squad...

alex74 said:
    i agree, but if we want to compete in serie A we must buy great players in june, otherwise we'll just be back where we started:disagree:
    :agree:

Without good, proven, experienced players we will be useless...

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    mark83 said:

And they cannot win anything with that squad...

:agree:

Without good, proven, experienced players we will be useless...
    i'm talking about last season. without baptista, gallas, rosicky they managed to fuk our asholes, to look silly all over the europe. even more, they managed to get to the finals..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    vletrmx said:
    i'm talking about last season. without baptista, gallas, rosicky they managed to fuk our asholes, to look silly all over the europe. even more, they managed to get to the finals..
    That´s because they had already Big Stars like Hleb, Henry and Ljungberg and Wenger tactically outclassed us.

Besides, they were in physically best form while we were struggling.

Eventually they lost in the Finals and in EPL they were 5th, so where is the success in that?

If we want to succeed, we need to have a mix of proven,experienced players and young wonderkids...

When did a team of youngsters win Serie A?

Never...

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Juve's Sporting Director, has stated that the club will make three signings in the January window, to fully support the goal of immediate promotion to Serie A.

See Coriere dello Sport. 'FELIPE taken' it states.

To be added to Barzagli, I suggest.

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    i'm just saying, while playing in seria b, we have to give a chance for paladino, marchiso, marchioni, paro, de ceglie and others to develope to good players. forget the times, when we could pay 20 mln. for a player.. and we have talented young players, so why don't try to make them our future "del pieros"?? in that way we could have "mix of proven,experienced players and young wonderkids" otherwise after two years we would be a mix of 30-30 y old players.

talking about wenger, he made henry in what he is today. at juve he was very mediocre... don't really remember about ljunberg, hleb was not A BIG STAR when arsenal bought him..

i would seriuosly take wenger as an example to follow

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Luftwaffles said:
    Juve's Sporting Director, has stated that the club will make three signings in the January window, to fully support the goal of immediate promotion to Serie A.

See Coriere dello Sport. 'FELIPE taken' it states.

To be added to Barzagli, I suggest.
    :tup:

vletrmx said:
    i'm just saying, while playing in seria b, we have to give a chance for paladino, marchiso, marchioni, paro, de ceglie and others to develope to good players. forget the times, when we could pay 20 mln. for a player.. and we have talented young players, so why don't try to make them our future "del pieros"?? in that way we could have "mix of proven,experienced players and young wonderkids" otherwise after two years we would be a mix of 30-30 y old players.

talking about wenger, he made henry in what he is today. at juve he was very mediocre... don't really remember about ljunberg, hleb was not A BIG STAR when arsenal bought him..

i would seriuosly take wenger as an example to follow
    I would rather follow Mourinho or Rijkaard example... and Hleb was a rising star when Arsenal bought him, just like Henry...

Sep 28, 2002
    mark83 said:
    :tup:

I would rather follow Mourinho or Rijkaard example... and Hleb was a rising star when Arsenal bought him, just like Henry...
    rijkaard. average coach, but great players who gel very well together. recent success of barcelona has very little to do with rijkaard.

mourinho. i'll give you that. best manager in the game at the moment. but to follow his footsteps didi needs some 500m. right. im going to juvestore.com and getting this years shirt. that would be 70 euros. good start, innit?

Sep 28, 2002
    mark83 said:
    gallas came in exchange for cole who's from arsenal youth team
    baptista came in exhange for reyes who was brought into london when, when he was 19-20?
    hleb, rosicky came from german league. we had the chance to get them, fuck, we've been linked them for ages, yet nothing was done.
    lehman was widely considered as a flop when he came to arsenal
    van persie, again, bough in his teens. given a chance to star bhy wenger.

then again, what about toure, senderos, eboue, clichy, fabregas, walcott, djorou etc etc?

why dont we have those? oh yeah, because we need more experience. so we end up with the likes of zanetti and zalayeta, while youngsters rot being loaned away.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Juve snub Milan’s Trez bid
    Wednesday 22 November, 2006
    Juventus have rejected a January bid from Milan for star striker David Trezeguet, according to reports in Italy.

The Frenchman had already been paired with the Rossoneri during the summer after the Old Lady were relegated to Serie B, but his departure was blocked by the club.

According to the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport, Milan have made a fresh offer to Juventus to bring the French international to the San Siro after Christmas.

However, the Bianconeri management have no intention of letting the former Monaco man leave as they consider him a key player for an immediate return to Serie A.

The striker, who has been valued at £14m, is contracted to Juve until 2008 and he has failed to commit his future to the Bianconeri.

With that in mind, Milan could make a fresh bid in the summer as they are still looking for a suitable Andriy Shevchenko replacement.

Manchester United, Liverpool and Lyon are also interested in the player’s services and the striker’s father and agent Jorge will meet Juve officials shortly to discuss possible options.

Meanwhile, sporting director Alessio Secco and Coach Didier Deschamps are already working on the Juventus of the future.

"Deschamps has all that is needed to stay here with us for a long time,” said Secco to Tuttosport.

“He could start a new era, just like what happened with Marcello Lippi. Didier was a Juventino and he knows the environment very well.

“He accepted the Serie B challenge with us because he was eager to sit on the Juve bench.

“We are already starting to plan in view of a return to Serie A. We have been contacting our most important players to convince them to stay with us and we are planning three important signings – but I cannot reveal their names…

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Fliakis said:
    then again, what about toure, senderos, eboue, clichy, fabregas, walcott, djorou etc etc?

why dont we have those? oh yeah, because we need more experience. so we end up with the likes of zanetti and zalayeta, while youngsters rot being loaned away.
    But thankfully it seems like our manangement has thrown away that Moggi tradition of murdering the youth and now we're actually starting to take chances on the likes of Bojinov and Marchisio. That was always something that pissed me off about the Triad.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    very true...and they have bought many average players as well such as Legro, Zenoni, Zanchi, Paramatti, Di Vaio, Blasi etc...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Fliakis said:
    rijkaard. average coach, but great players who gel very well together. recent success of barcelona has very little to do with rijkaard.

mourinho. i'll give you that. best manager in the game at the moment. but to follow his footsteps didi needs some 500m. right. im going to juvestore.com and getting this years shirt. that would be 70 euros. good start, innit?
    I´m not so sure about Rijkaard.

The man has potential to be better than Hiddink and van Gaal, besides you cannot know if Barcelona would be succeding like that without him.

About Mourinho, I serously think he can do wonders with less money, remember Porto...

Fliakis said:
    gallas came in exchange for cole who's from arsenal youth team
    baptista came in exhange for reyes who was brought into london when, when he was 19-20?
    hleb, rosicky came from german league. we had the chance to get them, fuck, we've been linked them for ages, yet nothing was done.
    lehman was widely considered as a flop when he came to arsenal
    van persie, again, bough in his teens. given a chance to star bhy wenger.

You missed my point, I like young players, but really talented ones who are bought after years of studying them.

Abt. Wenger, he is a good Coach and all that, but un-succesfull.

We would probably play beautiful football with him, but without good results and trophies.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    i think its useless to beleive that we can have a top four season in serie a with the squad we have now... and speeking about aresenal they have many youngsters, but the majority of which they all bought them.... so we can still buy players like zapata, mascherano, huntelaar, sneider or van der waart which are youngsters... and with respects to our yongsters in my opinion only paro, marchisio, bojinov and palladino can make it in serie a, and to do so they cant start regulary imediately next season but need better players to help them gain expierience.. if we want to finish top 4 we definetely need some signigs next season..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Pinturrichio said:
    i think its useless to beleive that we can have a top four season in serie a with the squad we have now... and speeking about aresenal they have many youngsters, but the majority of which they all bought them.... so we can still buy players like zapata, mascherano, huntelaar, sneider or van der waart which are youngsters... and with respects to our yongsters in my opinion only paro, marchisio, bojinov and palladino can make it in serie a, and to do so they cant start regulary imediately next season but need better players to help them gain expierience.. if we want to finish top 4 we definetely need some signigs next season..
    :agree: :tup:

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
    Pinturrichio said:
    so let them play now. buying new players in january means they will not have a chance to play.

although in june we will have to buy, at least some good defender and left midfielder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)