No january transfer! (4 Viewers)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
In January we dont need any players.

CB: Kovac will be back form his injury soon. Same thing for Legro and Tudor so we are covered for a Serie B Season.

Offensive Midfield: With Marchisio, Paro, Nedved and Guzman we have enough player that can cover this position.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
curi83 said:

CB: Kovac will be back form his injury soon. Same thing for Legro and Tudor so we are covered for a Serie B Season.

Offensive Midfield: With Marchisio, Paro, Nedved and Guzman we have enough player that can cover this position.
Kovac is not injured...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:

Kovac is not injured, Legro is injured for 2 months, Tudor God knows for how long he will avoid injuries, Marchisio and Paro are not offensive midfielders, Guzman is a forward, where do you live, man?:D

Sep 28, 2002
why would we need an offensive midfielder? center of the field is crowded anyway, league it seems will be a walk in the park, give the young guns their chance. besides, i dont thin we could get anyone decent in january.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
@ mark83: i live in switzerland and i agree with u that it is so damn far away form turin that i have not all informations about the injuries... :D ok i was totally wrong with my post. but u have to admit that guzman can play as a offensive midfield if it is needed. plz only this argument is right :cool: :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
@ mark83: i live in switzerland and i agree with u that it is so damn far away form turin that i have not all informations about the injuries... :D ok i was totally wrong with my post. but u have to admit that guzman can play as a offensive midfield if it is needed. plz only this argument is right :cool: :)
Guzman can play as left winger like Nedved, and as a striker.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
maybe we should try to bring Mutu back...we really need some players...beacuse at the moment we don't have a number 10 in our squad.

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
I agree that we have the best number 10 in the whole history of football, but when i say a number 10 i mean a classical midfielder-playmaker

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
According to the Corriere dello Sport, here are the main names on some Italian clubs’s minds: Inter: Almiron (Empoli) Roma: Esposito (Cagliari) Palermo: Tavano (Valencia) Lazio: Jimenez (Ternana) Fiorentina: Canini (Cagliari) Milan: Amelia (Livorno) Juventus: Mascherano (West Ham) Napoli: Del Grosso (Cagliari) Bologna: Bogdani (Siena)

Calciomercato.com

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
juve should bring mascherano and huntelaar!!!!i have a question:does anybody from juve reads this?i mean this forum...what are we talking about the team,the transfers...

Geof

May 14, 2004
juve should bring mascherano and huntelaar!!!!i have a question:does anybody from juve reads this?i mean this forum...what are we talking about the team,the transfers...
Of course. Alessio Secco and JC Blanc come here and reaéd the post. They want to know what the fans want.

Luciano Moggi used to be a regular, but Zlatan banned him.:pumpkin:

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
for serie b we dont need any players, but if we want to buy players for the serie a for the next season might as well buy them now if possible rather than in the main transfer market when the prices will be much higher and more teams will want to build there squads... for example we definetely do not need mascherano for serie b, butttt we cant Not buy him now, his value has dropeed, his is not playing, it seems that not so many teams are intrested in him... we cant lose such a chance

pUnk

Jul 16, 2006
thanks for the information..i've said it and i'm saing it again...we really nead a playmaker!!and we should buy him now because he needs time to acomodate with the team!!this is my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)