No january transfer! (5 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
January transfer window: 20 hot names

With two weeks to go before the market opens, here are 20 names that, according to the Corriere dello Sport, are likely to make headlines in January:

Adriano, Amelia, Barone, Belluschi, Bucchi, Caracciolo, Cassano, Di Natale, Di Vaio, Esposito, Felipe, Gago, Iaquinta, Jimenez, Mascherano, Montella, Oddo, Pancaro, Ronaldo, Zebina.

Calciomercato.com

Mar 24, 2006

With two weeks to go before the market opens, here are 20 names that, according to the Corriere dello Sport, are likely to make headlines in January:

Adriano, Amelia, Barone, Belluschi, Bucchi, Caracciolo, Cassano, Di Natale, Di Vaio, Esposito, Felipe, Gago, Iaquinta, Jimenez, Mascherano, Montella, Oddo, Pancaro, Ronaldo, Zebina.

Calciomercato.com
mark , did u mean these name will move to somewhere else or to juve only :D ? if to other clubs , it's gonna be

Adriano = realM
Amelia = acmilan or liverpool
barone = ?
Belluschi or Belluci = ?
Bucchi = ?
Caracciolo = Roma
Cassano = juve
Di Natale = milan
Di vaio = ?
Esposito = roma
Felipe = juve
Gago = RealM
Iaguinta = ?
Jimenez = Inter
Mascherano = juve
Montella = fulham
Oddo = milan
pancaro ??? = ?
Zebina = milan

CMIIW :smoke:

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by mark83

Calciomercato.com
where was he was rumored to go to?

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I think Amelia to Milan, Jimenez to Inter (Gosh, Inter buying a player again. What a surprise!:disagree: ). are pretty certain deals IMO.

I can't see Adriano going to Real unless it is swap deal with Ronaldo, but then again Inter will be absolutely nuts to that deal. It has Canna II written all over it.

Espositio will be a massive pick up for Roma. He is pacey, technically good, and has decent eye for a goal. Not to mention the fact Cagliari players similar trident attacking system. IMO he is better than Taddei.

Oddo is not moving, period. Lottio's life is on the line if he deals away one more quality player for salary purposes.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
in winter.. suazo will make a move, inter most probably, iaquinta milan, tavano roma, oddo milan, if borrielo who is doped will be stoped i can see cassano moving to milan too, zebina milan also ( and i dont agree), amelia milan too, montela anywere, these are the players i think will definetely change squad in january, and suprisingly enough juventus are not buying anyone.. i repeat we dont need to buy any1 to win the serie b but buying players now will at lease ease the pressure on the summer market, its hard to buy 3 big players in the summer market and any other 2 players, at least by buying mascerano ( an example) now, in summer we could focus on 2 important signings

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Calciomercato.com

They all suck apart from Mascherano, lately you might say he does too.
Amelia is really overrated, this year he makes Kalac look good.
Adriano on form is great though.
Gago is a Madrid player.

Edit: Oddo is good but a bit on the old and can't defend side. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)