No january transfer! (2 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
noooo trezeguet!!!!i don't like that...i want him to stay!!!!and i think he will!!!!
c'mon klose is much more of a total striker i would rather have him and besides you can see that trez is losing his desire to play for us, i would happily keep him as hes a juve great but its obvious that he wants a new challenge

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
To be honest , if juventus want to challenge inter and milan next season we need both. Yet, it's not easy to have delpiero (let's face it and say that he has just a couple of years in his foot) , trezeguet, klose, zalayeta and palla. Let's see how this board will deal with all this. It's not easy at all.
The best thing if u ask me is :
- to keep trezeguet and bring a young talent ( that will be easy to bench) ! any names ?
- sell trezeguet and bring klose + a young talent also.

Pick up the best choice

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve target Barzagli
Thursday 28 December, 2006
Reports from Italy suggest that Juventus may be lining up a move for Azzurri stopper Andrea Barzagli.

The Bianconeri already have the meanest defence in Serie B – having only conceded eight times in 17 outings – but that doesn’t seem to be enough for ambitious Coach Didier Deschamps.

It is thought that the French tactician won’t keep faith with the defensive partnership of Robert Kovac and Jean-Alain Boumsong should the Old Lady find themselves back in the top flight.

Barzagli has regularly been linked with a move away from Palermo, but continues to impress in Sicily where he is a fans’ favourite. However, he may be lured to Turin as Deschamps builds a side to reclaim top spot in Serie A.

It has been suggested that the deal may be a part-exchange involving Juve-owned forward Fabrizio Miccoli, who is currently on loan with Benfica.

Although Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini is reluctant to release Barzagli, the Rosanero need to replace injured striker Amauri and were watching Miccoli in pre-season.

Another option that has been suggested would see Juve trade Miccoli for Brazilian defender Luisao of Benfica. Interestingly, the 25-year old started his career at Atletico Juventus in Brazil’s third tier.

It remains unclear whether any move will take place in January or June, but the Bianconeri’s collapse against lowly Arezzo last Friday may have set the wheels in motion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)