No january transfer! (7 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Not a good approach? As far as I know, the board is aiming to build as a good a side as possible for next season and mantain balance in the club. They are aiming to contend in SerieA and be realistic.

Close an eye on what?? We are 4 days into the winter transfer market and we haven't bought anyone. We don't need anyone right now anyhow, and those we could use wouldn't come now.

You too with the Gigli is a coward crap, Jack? He apologised for a Bologna goal, so what?

We really can't afford the biggest reinforcements, not those that will see a juventus team like the last two years( a team most juventus fans hated by the way...) anyway.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
theres nothing wrong with them casting the eye over players like crouch, maybe they see a lot of talent in him, i personally think he belongs in a league outside of england and he isnt as bad a player as everyone is making out. And at least were being linked with people, we have been promised a great juve, we will have to wait and see if we get one before we all start judging gigli

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not with any gang actually, I don't think he's a coward nor a fox but there is one thing I know is that he's managing Juve and he has to stand up for the name of the club. I hope he does.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
I hope we get Mascherano in january. Italian style will suit his play more and he'll have half a year to adapt, like DD said.

Unfortunately our board doesn't seem to have a clue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)