No january transfer! (2 Viewers)

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
Buphs said:
Cassano would be bloody! But I still think we need a Treze-"one", I really don't hope he leaves.
There's a young defense talent from FC Porto called Anderson as I know. He can play different places in the defense, and he's offensive. Just a wish, doens't see it anywhere, but that would be amazing if they bought him!
isn't he atacking midfielder or a forward? i've seen him several times and he really looks good. as far as i know, barca is interested in him

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
and i found this:

Juventus: pronta l'offerta per Iaquinta
21/11/2006 - di Marcello Mastrocola ;
La Juventus sarebbe fortemente decisa a presentare un'offerta all'Udinese per l'attaccante Vincenzo Iaquinta. I bianconeri non vogliono quindi badare a spese e per Iaquinta sarebbero pronti ben dodici milioni di Euro e il prestito di Zalayeta. Il club di Corso Galileo Ferraris non sembra quindi intenzionato a separarsi dalla stellina Palladino, da tempo richiesto dall'Udinese ma considerato dalla dirigenza juventina elemento da cui è opportuno non fare a meno

12 mileur+zalayeta or paladino???
i wouldn't like to see that happening..

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
There are rumours that Juve offered 10 mil+ Loan of Zalayeta for Iaquinta.
Zala to Bordeaux ? thats new for me-never heard about it.

Anderson is a offensive attacking midfielder that can play as forward too. Win the Award of mvp this year in the u20 or u17 tournament in front of giovanni dos santos(tournament was won by mexiko with dos santos destroing all defenses). Barca is probably eyeing him but they will not buy him because he play the same way as messi, ronaldinho and in 2 years giovanni dos santos does. Go for Anderson if we will have a star that make us feel proud and will give us a lot of fun and goals.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
why? when marchisio played, he did very well? i say its great that zanetti is out.
One game doesn´t make him a star.

Zanetti was one the best and most consistant performers this season, crucial for us.

If Marchisio has to play, let him play instead Paro...

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
mark83 said:
One game doesn´t make him a star.

Zanetti was one the best and most consistant performers this season, crucial for us.

If Marchisio has to play, let him play instead Paro...

I'm totally agree mark, zanetti saves us many times by scoring two crucial goals and he's a man that runs all the pitch. his performance this season was awesome. I hope marchisio can fill his place

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
now that zanetti is injured, they will play together. a great chance for them to prove themselves. this is one injury im actually delighted about.
It is sad that in our Club some players get a chance to play only when the others are injured...

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
mark83 said:
I prefer Zanetti.
he was good, i agree with that. but we must give a chance for young players as well. zaneti will not be playing for ages. and we don't have a lot money to buy other "starz". so the only way is to "make" good players by our selves, i.e. letting them to play.

Jul 28, 2002
Why do we want the italian emile heskey?? Iaquinta is an average hardworking player....if we bring someone in they have to be there to make the difference.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
#10 said:
Why do we want the italian emile heskey?? Iaquinta is an average hardworking player....if we bring someone in they have to be there to make the difference.
:agree:

Italian "Heskey" :lol:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
mark83 said:
It is sad that in our Club some players get a chance to play only when the others are injured...
Dude, what do you expect? It's been like this since first days of football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)