No january transfer! (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
So was the Bebeto and Romario strikeforce but somehow that turned out to be the best in the 94 WC and Brazil won it.

I'm a fan of the creative striker and the goal machine poacher as a strike duo, but as much as i admire trez's scoring ability, he does often fades out of games. Adding to this, it often seems like we have only 10 men on the field.

Bojinov may not be tall, but he does play the striker role very well. Del Piero can hold his own and Cassano is a very skillful player. Adding to this Cassano be the player to finally replace Zidane, we have lacked that creative spark linkage between the midfield and the strikers for many seasons.

OP
Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #23
    Cassano would be bloody! But I still think we need a Treze-"one", I really don't hope he leaves.
    There's a young defense talent from FC Porto called Anderson as I know. He can play different places in the defense, and he's offensive. Just a wish, doens't see it anywhere, but that would be amazing if they bought him!

OP
    Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    Btw, could sounds like I think he should replace Treze - that was not the point:D

OP
    Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #26
    I don't really wanna get in touch with Milan:D
    But you're right..it's hard. And when you finally guess you have the striker, he can't score..

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    With the injuries Juve are facing right now I think it is imperative that we sign a couply of players...they are always cheaper in the Jan. transfer window and who knows we could sign some good players...there are rumours abt Cassano, Robben and Mascherano/Tevez...maybe we should act now instead of the end of the season when more teams will be competing for the these players as well

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
    Why would Robben want to leave CL, Premiership, and FA cup contender Chelsea? Mascherano and Tevez, no idea where they've gone off to, I guess they've settled in at West Ham [someone correct me if I'm wrong]. Cassano's the only one who might be willing to come.

On the other hand, we need a RB and a CB sooner rather than later. I think RB is a little more crucial, since Zebina gets scared of grass, Birindelli's getting older, and Balzaretti has failed to impress so far. Though he did have a nice assist yesterday.

But since we're not getting any January transfers, might as well be pipe dreams. :eyebrows:

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Balzaretti can't cross if he's played on the right. It's unfortunate that both Chiellini and Balzaretti happen to be left-footed, otherwise one of them could play on the right.

OP
    Buphs

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    ahmedz said:
    yea but it would be wishful thinking to think that chelsea would sell him
    Hmm, maybe. But at least he's still only 22 years old, so the game ain't over:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    ahmedz said:
    yea but it would be wishful thinking to think that chelsea would sell him
    Why not?

Chelsea is known by expensive-buying and cheap-selling.

There is your replacement for Nedved.:eyebrows:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
    no Cassano man...

We just got through with Ibra and I seriously rate cassano worse....

I say no buy and no sale...

selling will inpart decrease the team spirit we already built for serie B. Unless we are financially desperate, I say no sales.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    - vOnAm - said:
    no Cassano man...

We just got through with Ibra and I seriously rate cassano worse....

I say no buy and no sale...

selling will inpart decrease the team spirit we already built for serie B. Unless we are financially desperate, I say no sales.
    :agree:

Jul 23, 2006
    Wraith said:
    Why would Robben want to leave CL, Premiership, and FA cup contender Chelsea? Mascherano and Tevez, no idea where they've gone off to, I guess they've settled in at West Ham [someone correct me if I'm wrong]. Cassano's the only one who might be willing to come.

On the other hand, we need a RB and a CB sooner rather than later. I think RB is a little more crucial, since Zebina gets scared of grass, Birindelli's getting older, and Balzaretti has failed to impress so far. Though he did have a nice assist yesterday.

But since we're not getting any January transfers, might as well be pipe dreams. :eyebrows:
    yep they got used to losing
    as well as insults

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
    fuck cassano he comes only for the cash, we dont need n merceneries in our team i prefer playin an u-16 primavera player then playing a mercenary any time fak him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)