V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Fine, lemme see...

OK found one, it's 2 years old tho... Was taken when I was studying in Italy

Just 'ciao' should suffice with looks like that :pint:
Look at him, 3 girls around him... :D

I tried it once but didn't get far. I ran out of ideas after "Io sono Italiano" and "Forza Juve". :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
the one in black looks quite similar to you. Same colour hair, same colour eyes, same breast size :D, hers are just a bit bigger though :p
Pah, you wish you could get that close to her :p

Look at him, 3 girls around him... :D
Any time you wanna tag along on a night out... lol

I tried it once but didn't get far. I ran out of ideas after "Io sono Italiano" and "Forza Juve". :D
What Martin said :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Erik said:
Any time you wanna tag along on a night out... lol
I'm not sure what kind of night-life Hague has to offer. I heard only good things about Amsterdam though. :p

You're only good for putting our generals to prison, you big meanies. :D

Oct 3, 2004
People tell me I don't look Arab, and always mistake me for a European.

When I arrive tomorrow to Kuwait, the Arab cab driver will speak to me in English as usual. :p

Anyway, I'm pure Lebanese. :touched:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I've been mistaken for being Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French. Which makes the whole notion of stereotypes look fairly ridiculous. I'm not blond, but my hair isn't black either and I have blue eyes. I'm not exactly your every day Italian, but I'm also far from looking Dutch. Ethnic unities and nations haven't been the same for quite some time now, folks ;).

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I've been mistaken for being Spanish, Italian, Dutch and French. Which makes the whole notion of stereotypes look fairly ridiculous. I'm not blond, but my hair isn't black either and I have blue eyes. I'm not exactly your every day Italian, but I'm also far from looking Dutch. Ethnic unities and nations haven't been the same for quite some time now, folks ;).
Agreed

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I hate it when I'm in a foreign country and people are agitated because I'm speaking Dutch. Then I have to take the time to explain them I'm from Belgium in order to get them a bit more friendly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)