Nationality Mixup (10 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i hated growing up in america cuz although it is truly one of the most diverse country in the world it is also by far the most ignorant. growing up in ny didnt help since the white man mistake you for being a cubano, riquenno, or some west indies mofo. damn stereotypes are a b*tch.

f*ck you and your carribbean jerk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Why dont the mods think about adding a Nationality field?
we tried that once, burke declared war on teh middle eastern posters of the community. hambon declared jihad and put out a fatwa on burkes ass, byron had burke in the sights of his telescopic lens when a peace treaty was thrashed out and disaster was averted.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
I'm not sure what kind of night-life Hague has to offer. I heard only good things about Amsterdam though. :p

You're only good for putting our generals to prison, you big meanies. :D
The Hague has a reasonable nightlife but I don't live there anymore and I don't plan on returning for various reasons :D

Amsterdam rocks, surprisingly, so does Rotterdam. And Utrecht.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The Hague has a reasonable nightlife but I don't live there anymore and I don't plan on returning for various reasons :D

Amsterdam rocks, surprisingly, so does Rotterdam. And Utrecht.
I have no idea about Rotterdam, or Utrecht for that matter, but it's a big city so it's gotta have something to offer.

Amsterdam, Amsterdam...oh the stories I've heard... LOL, I have such high expectations for that city I would end up being disapointed. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)