Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (157 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Seriously? :lol2: I had no clue. I'm a fan of Hans Zimmer as well, those two can leave me speechless, especially Hans.
phillip glass

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't watch Reservoir Dogs but I'm not a big Tarantino fan really. As for others I didn't watch dr strangelove, 2001 space odyssey and Taxi Driver. :lol2:

As for Blues Brothers, fuck you!
watch them

why?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously why hadnt you seen The Good the Bad and the Ugly until now? (And dollar trilogy), its prolly the set of movies I rewatched the most from childhood til now (mainly because my father is a huge Clint/Leone fan), its pretty much movies that are very hard to have not seen atleast once by now. Replayed so often on tv, almost yearly, allways worth it to see again, because its not so much about the plot, but the ridicolously intense and smooth mood all these scenes have.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Check here: http://www.asroma.it/en/news/hall-of-fame-exclusive-interview-with-ennio-morricone/

Zimmer's early stuff is good. The Thin Red Line and The Lion King are great. I'm not too crazy about most of his new stuff though.
Haha that's great.

Pirates of the Caribbean and Inception music was a masterpiece IMO. I also think he nailed it with Batman.

Never heard of him tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously why hadnt you seen The Good the Bad and the Ugly until now? (And dollar trilogy), its prolly the set of movies I rewatched the most from childhood til now (mainly because my father is a huge Clint/Leone fan), its pretty much movies that are very hard to have not seen atleast once by now. Replayed so often on tv, almost yearly, allways worth it to see again, because its not so much about the plot, but the ridicolously intense and smooth mood all these scenes have.
Because I simply hated western movies for some reason. I never wanted to give it a try sadly.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats weird, you shouldnt hate something without giving it a chance (IMO ONLY movie genre worth hating is scary/horror genre, except the psychological ones, rest suck ass), especially when you avoid the set of moves who are more or less the highlight of that genre.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Thats weird, you shouldnt hate something without giving it a chance (IMO ONLY movie genre worth hating is scary/horror genre, except the psychological ones, rest suck ass), especially when you avoid the set of moves who are more or less the highlight of that genre.
romantic comedies :inter:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Btw I watched Tropa de Elite last night. I started streaming it and I enjoyed it but after 40 minutes my Internet connection went off for a bit so I couldn't go on, so I had do download it (cause I couldn't continue the online version) aaaaaaaaaand I had absolutely no idea but when I played it it was synchronized to English and I was totally disguised how it sounded. That shit is simply horrible and whatever the language is, it should stay like that! It's like my ears were bleeding. But overall it was a good movie, nice piece of action. Brazilian style was really noticeable but also enjoyable.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Nah, its a weak genre, but its atleast bit watchable light viewing and there are some few good ones you can enjoy. But Horror genre in general is such a low brow genre, its almost allways incredibly bad movies.
romantic comedy = horrible cringe fest

there are some good horror movies like 28 days later for example

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its a bad genre, I just dont find it as bad as your typical retarded horror movie.

Btw I watched Tropa de Elite last night. I started streaming it and I enjoyed it but after 40 minutes my Internet connection went off for a bit so I couldn't go on, so I had do download it (cause I couldn't continue the online version) aaaaaaaaaand I had absolutely no idea but when I played it it was synchronized to English and I was totally disguised how it sounded. That shit is simply horrible and whatever the language is, it should stay like that! It's like my ears were bleeding. But overall it was a good movie, nice piece of action. Brazilian style was really noticeable but also enjoyable.
2nd one is better, alot more social commentary and widespread plot, more political and corruption related.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)