Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (48 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I saw The man that came from nowhere a couple nights ago.It's Korean, and it's GOOOOOOD!! It's on NetFlix, it's an action movie, the fighting scenes are awesome, the plot is awesome and it's not easy to predict what's going to happen. It's a dark story can't say too much of I'll spoil the movie.

The only bad thing is that there is no ass, can't really blame the Koreans for that :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah, I defenitely think the story was alot better in 2nd, first one was a good action film, the 2nd one was a good movie in overall.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw The man that came from nowhere a couple nights ago.It's Korean, and it's GOOOOOOD!! It's on NetFlix, it's an action movie, the fighting scenes are awesome, the plot is awesome and it's not easy to predict what's going to happen. It's a dark story can't say too much of I'll spoil the movie.

The only bad thing is that there is no ass, can't really blame the Koreans for that :p

Yeah its great, been raving about few times in this thread, several of those type gritty gangster action movies in asian cinema, Koreans do them justice, though not as surreal action as the HK ones.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
So, multiple pages about Italian cinema, and no one mentions "La meglio gioventù"?

I am disappoint.
I've had that sitting on my hardDisk for years now, yet to watch.

I enjoyed this one, really good. And it's called The Man from Nowhere.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tropa de Elite 2 - O Inimigo Agora É Outro - Great movie. I liked it better than the first one. I usually don't like action movies cause majority of those is just brainless. But this is great.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)