Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (25 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You should watch A Fistful of Dollars then and afterwards The Good, The Bad and The Ugly to finish off the Dollars trilogy. Once Upon a Time in the West will be the dessert.

- - - Updated - - -

Then afterwards you will watch Once Upon a Time in America and truly realize how sad it is that Leone didn't make more movies than he did.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I was gonna watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly next, but I'll watch them in the order you mentioned if it makes any difference (?).

Now I get why @Monco is so cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Then afterwards you will watch Once Upon a Time in America and truly realize how sad it is that Leone didn't make more movies than he did.
I've seen that. How can I forget THAT Leone?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I was gonna watch The Good, The Bad and The Ugly next, but I'll watch them in the order you mentioned if it makes any difference (?).
Well, the order doesn't make too big a difference since the plot really isn't too connected, but I'd much prefer to watch it chronologically (AFOD, FAFDM, TGTBATU, OUTITW is the order). Plus then you'll have the two best Leone westerns to end with. :p

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen that. How can I forget THAT Leone?
Awesome. That's one hell of a film.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
Now I get why @Monco is so cool.
It took you a long time to realise that, but I'm glad you did after all. And now you probably understand where my username comes from. :D

And actually, I saw The Good, The Bad and The Ugly first and only then For a Few Dollars More and A Fistful of Dollars. I was so sad when TGTBATU ended and was like "Holy shit! There is more of this gold?!" when I found out that this is the 3rd part of the trilogy. All of them are exceptional, but TGTBATU is just simply too good. Dat soundtrack, dat screen play, dat Eastwood. :tuttosport:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It took you a long time to realise that, but I'm glad you did after all. And now you probably understand where my username comes from. :D

And actually, I saw The Good, The Bad and The Ugly first and only then For a Few Dollars More and A Fistful of Dollars. I was so sad when TGTBATU ended and was like "Holy shit! There is more of this gold?!" when I found out that this is the 3rd part of the trilogy. All of them are exceptional, but TGTBATU is just simply too good. Dat soundtrack, dat screen play, dat Eastwood. :tuttosport:
Eastwood was awesome, but Van Cleef was just too badass. I loved him the moment I first saw him.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
oh, i didn't know there was a movie called just "Django"

i mean tarantino's.
Did you think Tarantino had an original thought? :p

- - - Updated - - -

There even was a big reference to the original Django movie in Django Unchained. Franco Nero had a quite funny cameo. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)