Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (195 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You guys got me all excited and curious with these western movies so I watched For a Few Dollars More like Dusan did and...

... I loved it! :weee:
That's great to hear! But believe me bro, once you see the first one and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly you will be speechless. That's seriously a masterpiece and you will be all covered in semen for sure. It's just that brilliant, I instantly well in love with it. Drop your comments when you check it out!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wait till you see Claudia Cardinale in Once Upon a Time in the West. :D
I think that will be the next one I'll watch, most likely tomorrow. :agree:

I never thought I'd love Westerns so much. Btw my dad is a big fan and he most like 95% of those movies.

I just hope I won't be disappointed after seeing all Leone's movies first.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
That's great to hear! But believe me bro, once you see the first one and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly you will be speechless. That's seriously a masterpiece and you will be all covered in semen for sure. It's just that brilliant, I instantly well in love with it. Drop your comments when you check it out!
Will certainly do.

Wait till you see Claudia Cardinale in Once Upon a Time in the West. :D
:tuttosport:

-

A Fistful of Dollars was very good as well.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Yeah...

Will watch TGTBATU and Once Upon a Time in The West tomorrow, so I'll probably give you a shout what to watch next then. :D
Oh, I thought you watched BOTH A Fistful of Dollars and Once Upon a Time in the West this evening. I couldn't understand where you got the hours from. :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The Good, The Bad and The Ugly was as expected. 2 hours and 30 minutes flew by in a blink of an eye.

Once Upon a Time in the West next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 189)