Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (79 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Elysium - It's entertaining, nice visual effects. I like it how this sort of movie didn't last for over 2 and a half hours. It's pretty decent.

Man of Tai Chi - Pretty Bad. It's a decent watch for martial art fans, but I didn't like some exaggerated parts. It made it just silly as hell.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Once Upon a Time in the West - My favorite western Leone movie so far, and I have A Fistful of Dynamite waiting.

Gonna watch a few John Wayne movies then. I got The Searchers and Rio Bravo coming up.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Prisoners - Good intense thriller. Great for the first two acts and then loses it's way a bit in the third.
somewhat absurd with the final plot twist and the accompanying dialogue.
Intensity is turned to max. Gyllenhal puts in a very good performance, while Jackman was a bit too over the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Classic.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Godzilla only makes sense when you have Japanese living in firebomb fear in the nuclear age. Hollywood don't cut it.

Lay some Fukushima on dat, then maybe you've got something.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Godzilla only makes sense when you have Japanese living in firebomb fear in the nuclear age. Hollywood don't cut it.

Lay some Fukushima on dat, then maybe you've got something.
:disagree:

there is a severe lack of hollywood monster movies

the latest ones only are cloverfield (pretty meh) and pacific rim (feckin' cool)

Jul 10, 2006
There is a great copy of the new Vin Diesel film "Riddick" on the torrent sites. Badass movie. I liked it a lot. More in the style of Pitch Black than Chronicles.

If you like the series, or if you just like scifi in general, you should see it.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Am i wrong for enjoying Jack Preacher? Suprised me because it was a lot different than i thought it would be.

Can someone tell me some good movies to watch on Netflix. It's beena while since i found anything good on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)