Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (33 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Cloud Atlas - saw it last night with my girl, hadn't slept for like 40 hours because of a double shift and was high on weed yet watched with interest all three hours of it. Lots of cliches, but intense, great actors and a good story, reminded me of Mr.Nobody. Easily my movie of the year so far.
Nice! :) I'm looking forward to that one as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the book was a little... over the top. based on the trailer I saw of the movie I'd expect it to be the same if not more and someone of your caliber not to enjoy it

my caliber? :D you and your flattering must be real popular with the ladies. I never read the book, i liked the cinematography and craft behind the making, and the story was compelling with an unpredictable ending imo

- - - Updated - - -

Can't wait for the life of pi, looks awesome
it is :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
my caliber? :D you and your flattering must be real popular with the ladies. I never read the book, i liked the cinematography and craft behind the making, and the story was compelling with an unpredictable ending imo
ouais, quelqu'un de la porté deneb si je me souviens bien :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Couldn't quite get my study on today so I re-watched Pusher 1 and Pusher 2. Haven't watched them in 5 years and I have to say, mighty impressive movies - especially the first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)