Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (58 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Just saw ted , i don't watch family guy and i didn't really know what to expect from this . I thought some jokes were good , some were meh and some were bad . I mean seriously , does anybody laugh at fart jokes ? I mean i have a guy or two in college who makes them (pun intended) , but i find them disgusting .

Still seeing a teddy bear beat the crap out of mark wahlberg was priceless :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
My 10 favorite movies about war:
Apocalypse Nowhttp://forum.juventuz.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3939170
The Pianist
The Thin Red Line (not a conventional movie, have that in mind)
Hotel Rwanda
La vita è bella
Platoon
The Hurt Locker
Letters of Iwo Jima (and because you watch that movie, you should also watch Flags of Our Fathers)
The Deer Hunter
Der Untergang
Good list, I just don't know what The Hurt Locker is doing there. If you want a war about Iraq I'd replace it with Jarhead or something.

Lepa Sela Lepo Gore is one of the best war movies I've ever watched. Sniff around for some subs and check it out.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Good list, I just don't know what The Hurt Locker is doing there. If you want a war about Iraq I'd replace it with Jarhead or something.

Lepa Sela Lepo Gore is one of the best war movies I've ever watched. Sniff around for some subs and check it out.
Nah, The Hurt Locker was great. :) I don't think it's out of place on my list at all.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Just like Black Hawk Down
Black Hawk Down had it's symptoms, but much better than We Were Soldiers imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, The Hurt Locker was great. :) I don't think it's out of place on my list at all.
Well that's my feedback to your list, I think the Hurt Locker is terribly out of place among the movies you put in the list. It's a good movie, but it just can't replace Das Boot or even Jarhead when making a list like this.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Well that's my feedback to your list, I think the Hurt Locker is terribly out of place among the movies you put in the list. It's a good movie, but it just can't replace Das Boot or even Jarhead when making a list like this.
Well, that's more than fair. :) I still need to see Das Boot, but I still don't agree about The Hurt Locker, but each to his own. :D

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Cloud Atlas - saw it last night with my girl, hadn't slept for like 40 hours because of a double shift and was high on weed yet watched with interest all three hours (felt like two days though :D) of it. Lots of cliches, but intense, great acting and a good story, reminded me of Mr.Nobody. Easily my movie of the year so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)