Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (60 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I havent seen any standout movies in 3-4 months. But I rarely watch movies in general these days.

French movies I generally seen are old ones, mainly with Alain Delon. Last standout new french movie I seen is one you already seen if I remember it right, the intouchables.

And, oh...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Thats just uncool, recommending movie you havent seen, for all we know it might be done by the french version of Uwe Boll and starring the french Christopher Lambert.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its a movie that taken the action genre to another level IMO. Very enjoyable in that sense. That its evidents that the movie is a low budget one in script or acting in some bits, yeah, obviously, but the fighting is INSANE.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
And oh yeah, watched an 80s movie called Youngblood, young Rob Lowe (and Patrick Swayze with a McGyver mullet lol, and french canadian Keanu lol) in a Hockey movie, lol what a textbook cheesy movie, so many unintentionally lolsy scenes. Spoooooooooooiler alert, final game of the movie is decided by him scoring a pk in last seconds, but oh wait, no one cares about that, whats everyone waiting for is him fighting with the big bad wolf who hurt his wee wee friend, capping it off by saying "lets go, pretty boy" :D

This review of it is more fun then the movie itself: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/movies/youngblood

OP
Elvin

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,315
    Savages

How the fuck did they get Benicio and Travolta to play in this?
    Lamest shit I have ever seen. Sooo fuckin lame...

Ted

I love Family Guy humour so I thought it was pretty funny.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    That looks really good i will watch it tommorow...

Just finished watching Cabin In The Woods, found it really interested kinda wish it had of went on longer i think it would of been better as a tv series.

Aug 1, 2003
    I watched "Lawless" god it was so SLOW (what a disappointment, but I am willing to do anything for Mr Guy Pearce), and when it was about to reach the climax my pirated DVD got stuck. :(

Watched "the babymakers"; nice feel good movie when you've got nothing better to do.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
    Saw the Amazing Spider-Man today . It wasn't that special , but it wasn't bad either . I really hope that they keep gwen stacy's character . Fuck mary jane . Especially seeing as she had more importance as a character . I mean she is a scientist or learning to be one so she could help move the plot in some way . Like in this movie with the serum , or her father being a police officer (althrough he's dead now) . On the other hand all mary jane did in the old movies was cry . Plus Noone could be better that emma stone :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Also just saw the campaign , it was a meh movie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)