Movie Talk (New Films, Old Films... doesn't matter) (149 Viewers)

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
All these people who resent about such films as Dictator enrage me sooo much. You don't have to have a lot of brains to exclaim that such films are crap and so on. But to keep silent and remeber that its such a genre and it has its right to exist. And the most fucking rediculous thing is that these people are always going to the cinema on such films.

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Ah come on Madvillain =D You are a Dolan fan. I guess there is no place for word "Disgusting" in your vocabulary =D
To be serious I think Bruno is also a good trash moovie. At least plot in Bruno is more original than in Dictator which seems to be made in typical comedy pattern.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It's probably perfect for you.
:beer:

---------- Post added 02.06.2012 at 00:35 ----------

Ah come on Madvillain =D You are a Dolan fan. I guess there is no place for word "Disgusting" in your vocabulary =D
To be serious I think Bruno is also a good trash moovie. At least plot in Bruno is more original than in Dictator which seems to be made in typical comedy pattern.
There's a difference between cartoon (Dolan) and a movie with real people doing disgusting stuff.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I finally saw Tropa de Elite 2. Not sure I like it better than the first or not. Still more of the same type of story material, just at a grander scale. I'd recommend it though.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I finally saw Tropa de Elite 2. Not sure I like it better than the first or not. Still more of the same type of story material, just at a grander scale. I'd recommend it though.
i thought it was good, but the first one still remains on a another level of awesome to be honest swag, but its def worth watching :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)