out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Il giornalista Boulma: "Oggi Allegri ha pranzato col presidente del City"

Arriva una bomba da parte del giornalista Abdellah Boulma. Secondo quanto scritto in un tweet, Massimiliano Allegri dopo l’annuncio del suo addio alla Juventus avrebbe pranzato con Khaldoon Al Mubarak, presidente del Manchester City. Potrebbe dunque profilarsi un clamoroso scambio di panchine, con Pep Guardiola alla Juventus e Allegri al City?

Dans la foulée de l’annonce du départ d’#Allegri, ce dernier a aujourd’hui déjeuné avec Khaldoon Al Mubarak, Président de Manchester City.
Affaire à suivre..
— Abdellah Boulma (@abdellahboulma) 17 maggio 2019

Allegri spoke with Manchester City president/owner Khaldoon Al Mubarak

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
All in all, he exceeded expectations. I remember full well the reaction on this forum when he was hired. A lot of us, including myself, didn't want this to happen. In fact, one certain Belgian racist, homophobic steroid meathead even threaten to shut down the website. (Guess who that was?)

But he took a team that he inherited to the CL final straight away in his first season. Winning the CL as a coach is quite possibly one of the most difficult achievements that a coach can do.

However, as with everything in life, when you hear the same voice preaching the same thing over and over again, it tends to get drowned out. That is what happened here. The timing is right, and I just hope the fans on Sunday give this man the proper sendoff that he so richly deserves.

- - - Updated - - -

The only real bright spot to this is that he takes his medical and training staff with him

He took Conte's system and made it better and during that time we were dismantling his team year after year.

It's undeniable he's done great here and deserves the legend status but we can all agree it was time. I think the next coach will do a good job here, he's got a strong squad to work with and we're probably adding one or two more top players.

And yes, please take his staff with him :klin:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At first I thought it was just trolling... but dude seems to be a troubled person. What is roflbonna btw?
We used to call ogbonna roflbonna when he was having his brainfart days.

But yeah. You can find in this forum people who insult or troll because of disagreements in any topic. Fine nothing new..... But zach is (or was maybe?) One of a kind. Some serious issues going on his head.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have to be honest. Whomever they bring in, please bring a first class medical and training staff with you. The amount of injuries suffered year after year were basically unheard of anywhere else, and that draining of depth did us in almost as much as anything else.
Ffs this!!!!

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Thanks for Everything Max, exceeded most of everyone's expectations, sad we couldn't get the CL but he did great anyway, i was in favor of keeping him and giving him some midfielders but I don't mind a change in manager. I just hope the board get behind the new manager 100% and arnt just looking for a stop-gap before a bigger name becomes available

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yes our chances of winning a CL would ever so slightly increase if we weren't consistently one of the worst hit come the knock outs. I get some players are just fucked but way too many muscular injuries happened under Allegri and every player who joined us always said how much harder Juve training is.

Even Emre Can said it ffs. Look at the intensity Liverpool play with then look at how lethargic we are. Wtf were we doing in training to justify that.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Lol speaking of argie coaches, why not Gallardo :p
Apparently he's been doing ok at River, huh? It's only a matter of time til Europe comes calling.

You know one Argie coach I used to love? El Loco Bielsa!! His Bilbao team was the epitome of entertainment but he's not made for big clubs, can't manage them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 53, Guests: 713)