out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Other than the midfield woes, fucking lol @ people saying the mgmt didn’t support him enough. We brought in the best European club player ever FFS. The simple fact is, we failed miserably this season, the football stagnated and there’s been a clear breakdown between players and coach. It was only ever going to go down one way. It was CL or bust this season and everyone (esp Max) knew it.
The midfield woes were the most important issue though

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Jesus :lol2:
Zach’s post :rofl:
Gotta love how this forum attract the weirdest of people. The best thing is that he’s always been like this, but X used to defend him :lol:
The funny part is that every post that quoted my fictional story about Badass’ dad having sex with a panda was deleted but posts quoting Zach’s racist rant are still up.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I was one of the few who believed in him when he hot appointed. He even impressed me more as the seasons and results came by. I liked his way of working in overhauls every summer. I liked how he tested different formulae and stuck to a winning one by the end of the season. This season however he got almost everything out of sync. I will forever be thankful for his time here.

I am now though very cautious on the replacement.
That worries me too. It has been easy criticizing Allegri, cause every season we’ve been sure of a trophy. Now, the new manager has to start over. But I’m afraid that this club has reached level where the coach will be given a short lease. But our economy dosen’t stand a chance against other European big clubs.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The funny part is that every post that quoted my fictional story about Badass’ dad having sex with a panda was deleted but posts quoting Zach’s racist rant are still up.
You’re hurt like Jethro. :D

I haven’t seen the original post, but I’ll seek and destroy if it makes you feel better.

Edit: I think I got it all. You’ll have to link me if I missed any.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Conte: requested better transfer market strategy - contract terminated.
Allegri: requested better transfer market strategy - contract terminated.

It starts looking like a pattern. In both cases it was the matter of money and control over the team building.
Yeah and they were spot on the first time. Lets hope we get adequate replacement the second time. Before this season I had a feeling this could be his last one with us. The pressure was building up throughout the years and it became unbearable in the last few months. Everyone expected a CL, this became obsession and it's not a healthy atmosphere for anyone to manage. His interviews over the last few months were atypical, from calm, level headed and sometimes ready for a bit of banter with journalists, the pressure got to him and the cracks started to show. I have been a big fan of his, feel only gratitude and respect and hope he does well wherever he goes.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Am gutted! Absolut legend! Thank you for everything! I've always been confident when we made changes recently but this time am scared.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That worries me too. It has been easy criticizing Allegri, cause every season we’ve been sure of a trophy. Now, the new manager has to start over. But I’m afraid that this club has reached level where the coach will be given a short lease. But our economy dosen’t stand a chance against other European big clubs.
It looks like they took a risk. A risk without calculating the reward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 207)