out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Don't like the idea that Max will be managing some other big club. I don't know what the management are going to do next, but they surely made the CL situation more difficult for Juventus, because there will be another big and rich club (probably, even with unlimited funds) with Allergi at the helm.

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Finally!

Best Achievement:
Breaking the mental block we had in Europe. We used to approach the CL like tourists who don't belong there. He had an instant impact in changing that mindset to make us regulars.

Worst:
The quality of the football just kept getting worse and worse with two brutal seasons back to back. This season it was so poor, it ended with a humiliation.

Whoever the next coach is should be held to the same standard. Results at minimum should be local dominance and CL semis (assuming we dont play barca/madrid earlier). But the quality of the football has to be much more dominant and aggressive.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Nothing but love for this man, and I will miss him dearly.

Sad to see him go, as I was of the opinion that we were absolutely fine in the coaching area and that we needed to replace some terrible players / improve our midfield instead. That we, with an improved squad and Max still at the helm, would go on to dominate anyone, even in Europe.

That said, he has been at the club for 5 years now, and the atmosphere around the club has signalled for quite some time that a change of coach was the next logical step for us. Although it's pure speculation on my part, my feeling is that he lost the full backing of not only the board but also the players.

All I can hope now is that the next coach will be the perfect match for us and lead us to even more glory.

Thank you for everything, Max. You were probably the second greatest Juve coach I've had the pleasure of seeing so far. Since you did not win the Champions, it has to be second. But you were still my favourite.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I think it had nothing to do with Dybala and etc but with the players Allegri requested to be brought and their level... And AA and Pavel refused so he left.

All the best to him, he gave so much to us and I'll always be grateful.

I hope we don't make a step backwards now

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It is now official that Allegri will be leaving Juventus at the end of the season, with the Bianconeri looking for a different manager to move forward with in regards to their project. In many ways, the situation can be compared to what happened to AC Milan in the early 90s.
The main reason behind the sacking of Allegri comes down to his ambitions as a coach. He reportedly wanted to change many players ahead of the new season, looking to spark a revolution in order to win the Champions League. However, the club opted to go with the players, thus letting Allegri go while continuing their project with a different manager.
At AC Milan in the early 90s, the same situation took place as the Rossoneri opted for the players rather than Sacchi, who wanted a revolution as well. Van Basten reportedly told Berlusconi 'It is either me or him', referring to Sacchi of course.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was one of the few who believed in him when he hot appointed. He even impressed me more as the seasons and results came by. I liked his way of working in overhauls every summer. I liked how he tested different formulae and stuck to a winning one by the end of the season. This season however he got almost everything out of sync. I will forever be thankful for his time here.

I am now though very cautious on the replacement.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Other than the midfield woes, fucking lol @ people saying the mgmt didn’t support him enough. We brought in the best European club player ever FFS. The simple fact is, we failed miserably this season, the football stagnated and there’s been a clear breakdown between players and coach. It was only ever going to go down one way. It was CL or bust this season and everyone (esp Max) knew it.
:agree:
That’s bs. Pre Allegri most people here were complaining that we had no creativity from attacking midfield and forward. That clearly changed under Allegri, but, in the last two seasons, it seemed like he didn’t know how to set it up properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 241)