out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm not happy nor sad about this. I think Allegri is one of the world's best and he was dealt a bad hand this season. The squad was unbalanced.

However, in football, you have to recognize the end of a cycle before it ruins your club for years to come.

Farewell to Max Allegri. In terms of silverware, think he's #3 all time after Lippi and Trap.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thanks for everything Max,
you're the third greatest Juve coach in history but it's time for a change.
:tup:

Juventus legend to the utmost, and forever grateful for him getting us back to our rightful place amongst the European elites.

And now, regardless of my current personal opinion on who we hire next, regardless of his tactics and style, I’m wishing whoever it is to build on Conte and Allegri eras and have the utmost success here, getting us that elusive 3rd CL title. :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

You're disgusting. I'll be fucking mad at the mods here if they don't permaban you. Not that you already hadn't shown your true colors but this is waaay beyond even for an elitist piece of shit like you.

Since I joined this forum I rarely ever got any infractions because I really have no wish to get into immature fights but I'll gladly take my infraction, you shallow ignorant motherfucker!
Dude isn’t elitist. Repugnant, appalling shit like this exposes him for the lowest common denominator that he is.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You're disgusting. I'll be fucking mad at the mods here if they don't permaban you. Not that you already hadn't shown your true colors but this is waaay beyond even for an elitist piece of shit like you.

Since I joined this forum I rarely ever got any infractions because I really have no wish to get into immature fights but I'll gladly take my infraction, you shallow ignorant motherfucker!
Forum veterans seem to get away with too much, even if its outright racism and hate speech.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hydde comes back from his ban on this day. Concidence? I think not.

@lgorTudor
Yesterday was the day. But was busy.

- - - Updated - - -

If he had left after Cardiff I would have been disappointed and sad but the last two years killed my love for football. He greatly overstayed his welcome.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Same here.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good decision to part ways IMO.

It was obvious that there was no more motivation and energy to keep going. 5 years is a lot of time, so it's understandable.

IMO the squad needs to be refreshed but it doesn't require any true revolution. We definitely need a proper CB and do some changes in midfield as it got old and it's our weakest formation by far.

New manager, new motivation, new ideas are something that's definitely needed.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Hard to believe that in this day and age we still have human garbage with such filthy mentality hiding between us.

Good thing I can't quote his vile post. I hope it's a perma and good riddance.
That was the most disturbing shit I have read on this forum but I fully expected it from this guy.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
All in all, he exceeded expectations. I remember full well the reaction on this forum when he was hired. A lot of us, including myself, didn't want this to happen. In fact, one certain Belgian racist, homophobic steroid meathead even threaten to shut down the website. (Guess who that was?)

But he took a team that he inherited to the CL final straight away in his first season. Winning the CL as a coach is quite possibly one of the most difficult achievements that a coach can do.

However, as with everything in life, when you hear the same voice preaching the same thing over and over again, it tends to get drowned out. That is what happened here. The timing is right, and I just hope the fans on Sunday give this man the proper sendoff that he so richly deserves.

- - - Updated - - -

The only real bright spot to this is that he takes his medical and training staff with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 77, Guests: 629)