out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:(

Really a shame he is gone but maybe we some change will be for the better. I still have my doubts that we will get a better coach though
Maybe we don’t need a “better” coach but someone who can make our players perform better. We both know they’re better than what they’ve shown this season. Tactics are important but our squad really lacked motivation.

Jan 22, 2016
Real fans thought their team reached it's ceiling and had to go through revamp in 2015. But Zidane came in and the rest is history.

Just like our situation in 2014, after Conte's departure.
This separation will come good for both parties im sure.

I'm excited because we won't definitely suffer from injuries the way we were in the last 5 years.

We would at least have our full squad in important period of the season. That alone would be like new singing.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I appreciate everything he's done for the club.

He took this team to another level in Europe while keeping the winning streak of Scudetti and winning 3 Coppe Italia as a bonus.

But I'm glad he's leaving, and I think he should be too. He was apparently starting to lose the dressing room and it'd be a shame if he stained his legacy here by overstaying.

Hopefully the next coach won't bore me to death. You have no idea how bad I struggled to stay awake during most games.

Move to legends section.

- - - Updated - - -

Grazie Max.

One of the most successful coaches in our history, 5 Scudetti and 4 Coppas with a couple of CL final appearances as well. A fantastic innings.

But it was time for a change. The rapport with the players felt strained, the football began to deteriorate and a general mood of discontent was beginning to envelop the club. I’m glad the club acted fairly swiftly and now let’s see what plans we have in store for the off-season.

Exciting times ahead. Best of luck Max.
I just love how we're so well managed.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
If we end up with Inzaghi or Mihajlovic i am going to fucking loose it!!! Also, i have conpletely mixed feelings about Conte coming back. We just have to go forward now, at least try with a non-italian coach (besides Mihajlovic) . Its the next logical step.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Wow this is official now?

Very reasonable decision to part ways in my opinion. He did an amazing job while with us but a change was badly needed. This Juve needed a refreshing approach so in my opinion it was far more reasonable to part ways with the coach than to change over half the squad which would have probably been Allegri's request had he still been here. And I think this squad is very good. With a few adjustments it wouldbe even better.

Thank you for all the trophies and good luck at your next club.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than the midfield woes, fucking lol @ people saying the mgmt didn’t support him enough. We brought in the best European club player ever FFS. The simple fact is, we failed miserably this season, the football stagnated and there’s been a clear breakdown between players and coach. It was only ever going to go down one way. It was CL or bust this season and everyone (esp Max) knew it.
THANK YOU !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 133)