out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Losing a great coach aside, am I the only one excited about this? I’m trying to be optimistic that we’ll replace him with someone with great fresh ideas and a new found motivation for the squad. Maybe he’ll get the best out of the players that have been underperforming.

Jul 20, 2012
Losing a great coach aside, am I the only one excited about this? I’m trying to be optimistic that we’ll replace him with someone with great fresh ideas and a new found motivation for the squad. Maybe he’ll get the best out of the players that have been underperforming.
I just feel like we will end up with Conte. And if that's the case, no I'm not excited at all.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I hope it's like that.

Because I fear he's leaving only because they didn't want to agree to his demands and think the squad is already strong enough. That would be extremely dangerous and shortsighted.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
maybe we'll win and play better football!!!!! omg can't you believe it's possible?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I hope it's like that.

Because I fear he's leaving only because they didn't want to agree to his demands and think the squad is already strong enough. That would be extremely dangerous and shortsighted.
But that is the point. Although some here will try and make us believe our squad is crap, its a very strong squad. If Allegri couldn’t make it perform the way it should then Agnelli made the right decision imo. It’s a risky bold move but whatever happens next season I’m glad he had the balls to do it.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
nooo, i love the guy till death but maybe it's time to move on, as we do with everything with our lives. legend in here, will always be.

thanks for everything max.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 139)