out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Dear max,

When you arrived, you allready got a good impression of how people would treat you. Bunch of fools and idiots that cant count to potato.
You won trophee after trophee on an everchanging team. Showing great tactical versatility and passion along the way.
Never the one to make demands, even if they took away the core of your tactical marvells : organisation and midfield.
Today we arrive at a history low. Management listening to their own ego and retard fans instead of common sense.
Thanks for the great work and enjoyment you gave me as a fan in an era i stopped liking football entirely.
I hope the next team gives you the respect you deserve

Zach.

As i now see our old guard except chiellini and Mandzukic to be gone, i'm not sure i'll be actively following juve or any football team in general.
football has decayed to be a sport of exceptionally metrosexual anuslovers.
I could stomache the fast paced niggers that we inevitably had to let into the team. Even if its a downright macaque like roflbonna or the sort.
Not that they brought alot. They'd be hanging in some tree or begging for money with shit for brains like most of them. Some exceptions exist if they live long enough in a non african country, but they all as corrupt as their homeland, such as thuram, and well.
As beloved players aged and the final nice players went out, i could even stomache a moroccan thief like Benatia, who inevitably had to steal the cash and run off.
Kinda glad we didnt got into the sandnigger hype, as muslims ruin enough allready, but even that i could stomache.
But with everyone i liked watching gone, and the final decent coach beeing replaced by either a toupette wearing tourettekid or some cancerhead guy, nah.
This simply isnt for me anymore.

So have some fun whilst permabanning me.

Peasants.
Wtf

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I am under the impression that its the players that should have been changed and not Allegri. Unless thr management has some amazing surprise installed for us, i think that they should not have changed Allegri and instead listen to him and give him the players he wanted and sell those he didnt like.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Thanks for everything

Time for new ideas and a new philosophy.

- - - Updated - - -

Other than the midfield woes, fucking lol @ people saying the mgmt didn’t support him enough. We brought in the best European club player ever FFS. The simple fact is, we failed miserably this season, the football stagnated and there’s been a clear breakdown between players and coach. It was only ever going to go down one way. It was CL or bust this season and everyone (esp Max) knew it.
Yep.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I embrace this change with open arms.
May the new coach bring a new winning era at juve.

Time for a new begginign, hopefully a very positive one!

Oh and btw, good work getting the trophies. Those are undeniable.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I dont like this, I accept it but we arent buying players our managers think they can work with. Conte left, now Allegri for similar reasons. I hope next manager is at least as succesful as Allegri. He set standards pretty high. Good luck mister, I will miss this mofo.

- - - Updated - - -

Legend section defo

- - - Updated - - -

Legend section defo

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
If he had left after Cardiff I would have been disappointed and sad but the last two years killed my love for football. He greatly overstayed his welcome.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I dont like this, I accept it but we arent buying players our managers think they can work with. Conte left, now Allegri for similar reasons. I hope next manager is at least as succesful as Allegri. He set standards pretty high. Good luck mister, I will miss this mofo.

- - - Updated - - -

Legend section defo

- - - Updated - - -

Legend section defo

If the rumours are true in regards to not being able to work with the players he's been given then I'm happy he left

If the listed players like Dybala, Costa, Cancelo are not allegris ideal players but Mandzukic, De Sciglio, Khedira etc are then we were heading for a very fucked up squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 105)