Marotta's revolution, with or against it?? (3 Viewers)

Are you with or against a revolution Marotta style?

• Yes, I want to change half the team and make a revolution in transfter market

• Buy 2-3 world class players (Best scenario according to Moggi, Trezeguet etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #144
    I'm convinced that DN needs to go, but with a better coach this team would win so much more easily than it is. Marotta is fine, IMO.
    Correct. Better coach, I've had enough with the average ones.

Now only that they're average, but defensive ones too.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    Everytime i watch juve play i cant wait for their next match hoping that the team will revive,drastically...

Now i cant wait for the next season,next coach and the new team.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    I am still hoping/believe we can make it to CL though,and the next two matches will decide dumb neri's immediate future for sure.

If we win we win,if we lose we lose del neri too....win win!

Nedvěd

If the 2-3 world class players are the likes of Pastore, Sanchez, Tevez, Benzema, Ribery then yes. But I doubt Juve can afford that.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Correct. Better coach, I've had enough with the average ones.

Now only that they're average, but defensive ones too.
    Marotta has done fine. What does it say that the players he bought can beat the best teams in Italy yet fail to defeat the bad ones? We have the quality for top 4, we just don't have a good enough coach that can tap into the depths of the players emotions/minds to keep them psychologically at their mental best for these sort of small team games. I have said for 2 years the only thing that keeps us down is the fact we crumble and choke against by far inferior teams.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Juve's points against the top 10 teams in the league are higher than Milan's.

Its the lower table teams that givve Juve all the problems, and that falls squarely on the coach, in my opinion.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    The most challenging part of our potential situation (No CL) is the difficulty in bringing in players that can get us to the CL positions right away. That means signing the likes of Pastore, Neymar, or Benz go way down with these players having their own personal ambitions. No one can blame these players for opting to choose another club if that is the case.

Our new stadium will only go so far and if we don't have CL next year than I am sure the seats won't come close to selling out which means we won't be making that 35-40m annually that Blanc mentioned a month or so ago.

When Agnelli said that if we don't get CL this year then we face a very big problem. And indeed we will...funds to buy players necessary to get us up a level, the luxury of having the appeal to even attract these kinds of players, the people paying for tickets in a new stadium won't be as easy to fill as once thought, keeping our good players long term when new contracts need to be signed...the list goes on and is indeed becoming more complicated.

I blame the coach but I also blame the players for arrogance against teams like Lecce.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Juve's points against the top 10 teams in the league are higher than Milan's.

Its the lower table teams that givve Juve all the problems, and that falls squarely on the coach, in my opinion.
    Yes, and the players as well. But it starts absolutely with the coach. I won't think for a minute that marotta or agnelli are the problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)