Marotta's revolution, with or against it?? (3 Viewers)

Are you with or against a revolution Marotta style?

• Yes, I want to change half the team and make a revolution in transfter market

• Buy 2-3 world class players (Best scenario according to Moggi, Trezeguet etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the explanation, jck, is that krasic turned into a mediocre player. another amauri who was good for half a season because of new environment and confidence then when thigns got uggly turned into the real player he is, a fenerbeche level one.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
the explanation, jck, is that krasic turned into a mediocre player. another amauri who was good for half a season because of new environment and confidence then when thigns got uggly turned into the real player he is, a fenerbeche level one.
Krasic is one reason, Melo and Aquiliani are another. Quagliarella's injury too. But to go back to Krasic, Melo and Aquilani, I can't understand why they stopped performing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Krasic being fatigued sounds reasonable to me. Melo, I don't think he has the focus to be the kind of player he can be regularly enough. And Aquilani, I think, is a feeble player who shies from difficult situations.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I think he is one of the best candidates for this current team.
that's great, if your expectations are challenging for midtable.

Krasic is one reason, Melo and Aquiliani are another. Quagliarella's injury too. But to go back to Krasic, Melo and Aquilani, I can't understand why they stopped performing.
aquilani always had consistency problems. melo is doing okay, imo. krasic is a one trick pony. it's is not hard for a good coach to shut him down now that they know his style. he would do much better if he had someone on the lft wing to take perssure of of him.

another thing is none of our players since zanetti and nedved can put consistent performances. they fluctuate like mad and i think it's down to the mentality since calciopoli.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
well for one not struggle to win againt serie b teams.
Come on man, we didn't struggle to win against serie B teams. We started with -9 points and we still ended up 17 point clear of the 4th place (first 3 qualified for serie A). All we cared about was to qualify for serie A. After 5-6 rounds it was clear that we will do it and that we're way too superior to the rest, so we played with less than half of our power, which was still enough to comfortably win serie B. We had a 83:30 goal difference. That's hardly struggling to win.
We just did what was enough to qualify to serie A. We even did a little more than needed.
That season didn't show anything positive or negative about our coach back then, Deschamps.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Are there people out there still defending this mindless bigot? (Del Neri that is).

The season is already over. Del Neri, Marotta, half the squad, the Elkanns, and even Agnelli need to go!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So Marotta: let's take your CL-qualifying success and coach, double your transfer and salary budget, and finish 10th.

Great. Where do I sign?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Give both Marotta and Del Neri pay raises, contract extensions and a higher spending budget.

You people have no patience nor expertise on such matters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)