Marotta's revolution, with or against it?? (2 Viewers)

Are you with or against a revolution Marotta style?

• Yes, I want to change half the team and make a revolution in transfter market

• Buy 2-3 world class players (Best scenario according to Moggi, Trezeguet etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Nothing will happen next summer, we're going to get excited, think we're getting to get some new good players only to end up with some overrated Italians from the league. Just the fact that we signed both Luca Toni and Barzagli just a month ago tells me that the bullshit from last summer wasn't just a one time thing. Marotta has always built his teams around Italians, his Sampdoria for example just had 4(!!!) foreigners last season and I just don't think he's going to end up changing his attitude just like that. Forget quality players and expect signings like Masiello and Zaccardo.

Nedvěd

Nothing will happen next summer, we're going to get excited, think we're getting to get some new good players only to end up with some overrated Italians from the league. Just the fact that we signed both Luca Toni and Barzagli just a month ago tells me that the bullshit from last summer wasn't just a one time thing. Marotta has always built his teams around Italians, his Sampdoria for example just had 4(!!!) foreigners last season and I just don't think he's going to end up changing his attitude just like that. Forget quality players and expect signings like Masiello and Zaccardo.
He wants italians, yet he loans/sells out one of the best italians in the club :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)