Marotta's revolution, with or against it?? (1 Viewer)

Are you with or against a revolution Marotta style?

• Yes, I want to change half the team and make a revolution in transfter market

• Buy 2-3 world class players (Best scenario according to Moggi, Trezeguet etc)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
oh yeah sorry alen,i forgot that you had magical insight into players mentality in that time period
I didn't and I don't. I read what they were saying about it.

"The demotion means trips to the likes of Albinoleffe and La Spezia next season, opponents Argentinian-born Italy international Camoranesi has no intention of facing.

“With all respect, we shouldn't have to play against Albinoleffe and I have no intention of doing so,” said the World Cup winner. "

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.ph...tle=Juve pair look for a route out of Serie B

I'm sure he later changed his mind and he was super motivated when he played away to Albinoleffe and Spezia.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
he's a very good coach who plays attacking football

Genoa left him hanging to dry this season when management signed their new players, which Gasperini was never consulted on or asked for....and we all saw how that went

besides, he's a former Juventino !!!!

who do you guys want in here as our next coach, and be realistic !!! Were not going to get Capello or Jose !!! ;)
If you don't like Delneri then I don't understand your desire to have Gasperini as a coach? Delneri has his fourth CL-spot with Samp as his ''triumph'' while Gasp's best position with Genoa was fifth. His Genoa squad was also superiour to Delneri's Samp squad. Apart from that, you are one of the few who rates him as a coach :p

A former Juventino? We were his youth club but he never played a single for Juve.

On top, he doesn't know how to organize a defence either.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he's a very good coach who plays attacking football

Genoa left him hanging to dry this season when management signed their new players, which Gasperini was never consulted on or asked for....and we all saw how that went

besides, he's a former Juventino !!!!

who do you guys want in here as our next coach, and be realistic !!! Were not going to get Capello or Jose !!! ;)
I think he's decent but nothing special really. Ciro was also former Juventino but we all saw what happened there. :wink:

Realistically? I can't even guess since every time we change one, some worse coach comes. And at the moment I don't see who's worse than Del Neri.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I didn't and I don't. I read what they were saying about it.

"The demotion means trips to the likes of Albinoleffe and La Spezia next season, opponents Argentinian-born Italy international Camoranesi has no intention of facing.

“With all respect, we shouldn't have to play against Albinoleffe and I have no intention of doing so,” said the World Cup winner. "

http://www.7days.ae/storydetails.ph...tle=Juve pair look for a route out of Serie B

I'm sure he later changed his mind and he was super motivated when he played away to Albinoleffe and Spezia.
not my problem. that's wh y it's the jobs coach to motivate. if he can't then he is not good enough for the club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We lost 6 of 12 games left last year, not 7, but that's not too important.
What you're saying could very easily be a wrong way of looking at things. We lost all chances for 4th place some 4 or 5 rounds before the end and we collapsed. If the 4th place rivals do bad and due to that we still stand some chances for 4th place later in the season, we won't give up like last year because we'll have something to play for, and in that case we will win more pts than last year, but that surely won't mean that we are better than last year.

So far we can't predict what's gonna happen later in the season and we can make comparisons with what's happening right now with what was happening after 26 rounds last year. It's the same shit, just like it's the case for almost the entire season. After round 12-13 people make these same comparisons and there is no difference.
I said we have lost 7 this season, with 12 games left. I can judge how the team is progressing and say yes, there is no difference. I can say the team is no better than last season if just looking at points. Where you finish dictates your season. I repeat, I am not impressed with how the team has done, no one can be.

Just looking at the comparison:

2009-10 week 26

2010-11 week 26

The only thing going against us is 4 teams of a similar points tally compared to 3 last season.

Using the formula someone else did before, team against team (swapping bottom 3 for top 3 Serie B - 18th:1st 19th:2nd 20th:3rd).

Bari - 3 / 3
Bologna - 4 / 1 (-1)
Cagliari - 3 / 6
Catania - 1 / 3 (-1)
Chievo - 3 / 1 (-1)
Fiorentina - 4 / 1 (-1)
Genoa - 4 / 3 (-1)
Inter - 3 / 4
Lazio - 4 / 3 (-1)
Milan - 0 / 3 (-1)
Napoli - 0 / 0 (-1)
Palermo - 0 / 0
Parma - 3 / 0 (-1)
Roma - 3 / 1 (-1)
Sampdoria - 3 / 2
Udinese - 3 / 3
Atalanta:Lecce - 6 / 3
Siena:Cesena - 4 / 3 (-1)
Livorno:Brescia - 4 / 1 (-1)

This shows we are exactly the same so far in terms of points against opponents played. We need to seriously pick up wins against all of those lower placed sides, beat Lazio and win 2 others or maybe key draws in the other big games.

This will decide where we go into next season.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
deschamps with us, and now in france.

ancelotti with us and then with milan and chelsea.

bentiez with valencia and liverpool, then with inter.

freaking zacheroni with us and other teams, then with japan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)