Let's be realistic (1 Viewer)

Feb 7, 2007
Udinese 2-1
Calgliari 3-2

1.Inter
2.Milan

And soon to be out of the Cl, not signed a single player eventhough your only decent defender is injured, and your midfield lacks pace or creativity, enough said.:tup:
man are you stupid just answer me that question ... neither tiago nor poulsen played in this match ...it was only sissoko who made the difference zanetti played and he was injured too. you must be idiot there is no explanation juventus played against lazio 1-1 in our worst game play with ariaudo on the first eleven .. we played against roma and milan and you see the results .. even with inter milan we managed to concede only one goal and this was a result of mannigers fault .. so dont talk too much please cause probably you dont know nothing about juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
IMO, to improve possesion, we should not only use enough midfielder but also a tight connection between them too. Alen just pointed it, our midfielders act like bystanders, they need agressiveness.

In CR's formation, 2 DMs are responsible for hold the ball in the center and deliver it to the wings or the forwards, but none of them are able to do this, Zanetti can but get injured too quickly before he can gain his form while Marchisio, Sissoko or Poulsen are way ineffective.

In the wings, Marchioni sucks, Neddy is too slow and both our RBs and LBs run up and down like headless chickens/ or have bad crosses. So, the result is our forwards get poor service, lead to less chance and less goals.

I agree that Tiago is the answer, but it's not enough, rest Marchioni, play Gio, give the whole team more agressiveness and hunger. I don't understand why CR play Trez, he said he 'd even play in defense in order to get on the pitch. This is the mentality we need, hunger to get through tough situation, thing we've been able to do for years. I also call for Del Piero stand up, say something to boost up his team mates. FORZA JUVE

We are in crisis man, we are already, not mini, not before, but it is this time we are paying off for the poor tranfer-market, management and tactics. If I could, I would let our players watch Badass Devil's video before every single game to remind them what Juve is: Let's forget the pass, get inner refreshment, from the next match, we'll fight!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
icεmαή;1885718 said:
Molinaro and Marchionni slow???
Crap yes, but slow no

Udinese 2-1
Calgliari 3-2

1.Inter
2.Milan

And soon to be out of the Cl, not signed a single player eventhough your only decent defender is injured, and your midfield lacks pace and creativity, enough said.:tup:
Why dont you just fuck off. Juve have spirit that makes up for our individual shortcomings, something you know nothing about, you left it behind with your class

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
icεmαή;1885750 said:
He'd sign all of them... Its just because RUINeri and SUCKO can't make it happen that we are struggling... FUCK SUCKO :(
I'd take that as plans for summer.

I want to know who he wants now in January.Who would be that defender to replace Chiellini at the moment and so on.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Just an observation on my part.......but we have conceded much fewer goals when Manninger was in goal :shifty:
It's a decent observation but it's not because Manninger is better than Buffon, it is because the fact is it's the opposite and thus the psychological factor affects the defenders. With Buffon behind them they tend to have more confidence that he would do a better job. It's just a theory and I hope it's not true.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Душан;1885753 said:
I'd take that as plans for summer.

I want to know who he wants now in January.Who would be that defender to replace Chiellini at the moment and so on.
You very well know he doesn't have an answer... He'll just copy and paste the same list until he gets banned again... waste of time asking him questions IMO :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's too late now, thiers only couple hours left:lol: But in start of the month i would have signed:

Sakho & Di slivestri for defence, neither cup-tied, an improvement on what we have and both have the potential to be WC.

Midfield, not a lot of options to due to most of the best players being cup tied. I would possibly sign Capel and Inler as short term, capel would offer pace down the left flank, something we don't have. And Inler is a solid CM, who can pass the ball, can play in number of positions, and proven in serie A.

Sakho
Di slivestri
Capel
Inler
I know I just asked.

It's De Silvestri.Do you know it's kinda hard to sign some good player in January unless you want to offer sky-high amount of money?

Inler?To be our 6th player on that position?We don't need him at all.What makes you think you'd get any of those players you mentioned?Each would cost 10mln euros + but clubs would still tend to keep all of 'em.At this transfer window you can just get some average player*(or bad,like Panucci) or some loan.At least in our situation.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Душан;1885764 said:
I know I just asked.

It's De Silvestri.Do you know it's kinda hard to sign some good player in January unless you want to offer sky-high amount of money?

Inler?To be our 6th player on that position?We don't need him at all.What makes you think you'd get any of those players you mentioned?Each would cost 10mln euros + but clubs would still tend to keep all of 'em.At this transfer window you can just get some average player*(or bad,like Panucci) or some loan.At least in our situation.
Di silvestri would have joined, as he is 2nd choice at his club. But it does'nt matter, as the managment have decided to sign know one.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Di silvestri would have joined, as he is 2nd choice at his club. But it does'nt matter, as the managment have decided to sign know one.
De Silvestri is not as good as he used to be and there could be a risk with that transfer.

But there,as you see,clubs wouldn't sell some of their main players in January since it's a huge risk they'll lose everything.

We could still end up with Panucci,sadly.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Душан;1885770 said:
De Silvestri is not as good as he used to be and there could be a risk with that transfer.

But there,as you see,clubs wouldn't sell some of their main players in January since it's a huge risk they'll lose everything.

QUOTE]
---------

Your club is currently paying for thier transfer mistakes for the past three seasons, if i was you i would be asking serious questions of your club. In three seasons the club have not signed a single quality centre-back, a quality fullback, or even a quality winger? what have they been doing in the market?

Your best players bar Chiellini and Buffon are all ageing, if you don't invest in world class you will end up a mid-table club The best you can hope for this season is to finish in the CL places, as your not good enough to challenge for the league and forget about the CL cause your not even close

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Душан;1885770 said:

QUOTE]
---------

Your club is currently paying for thier transfer mistakes for the past three seasons, if i was you i would be asking serious questions of your club. In three seasons the club have not signed a single quality centre-back, a quality fullback, or even a quality winger? what have they been doing in the market?

Your best players bar Chiellini and Buffon are all ageing, if you don't invest in world class you will end up a mid-table club The best you can hope for this season is to finish in the CL places, as your not good enough to challenge for the league and forget about the CL cause your not even close
Sissoko
Manninger
Amauri

were great transfers.It's easy for you to say to buy world class players.You think I wouldn't like to see let's say Silva instead of Nedved at the moment?It's just not possible,our budget is thin as it's clear how much we spent so far.

This summer we spent 36 mln euors on players but we also got 20+ by selling some of ours.Don't you see it's not possible to buy Silva who would only cost 30?

Sure some of our transfers were not that great but considering how much we had to spend,they were not so bad.We will probably finish second but from this team you can't expect any better.

Open your eyes and stop asking for world class players who are hard to sign if we you aren't Abramovic.And your logic to get them by selling half of our team (legends) is nothing but stupid.

We simply can't win CL but no one expected us to so.Not so soon as we struggled through all problems we had over the past few years.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Basically yes. The reliability of Ranieri's formation was often it's strength. It's not working anymore due to wrong personell really. Ranieri's formation focuses on creating chances from the wings but our current wingers (Nedved and Marchionni) are pretty much duds. We are stacked in central midfield, less so with Zanetti's injury though, and in the strikers departement. We should play to our strengths and focus on these departmens, meaning a trident, protected by a less creative but stable central midfield.

Marchisio Sissoko Tiago doesn't look all that bad to me.

Or at least play Giovinco on the left instead of Nedved, something which should've happened in oktobre..

That and the lack of technique in the side is very depressing at times. We have Del Piero, Camoranesi, Giovinco and Tiago and Zanetti to some extent with excellent touches and really only one of those has been playing regularly.
That's because all of a sudden our players stopped pressing and closing down spaces on the opponents. Against Udinese and Cagliari it struck me as a new habit they have adpoted, stand and watch the opponent pass the ball.

Before the winter break we took the same approach, counter-attack but we often pressed to re-gain the ball and close down spaces. We simply strangled the opponents. We only watch and weep nowadays.
These two post locate the problem and the realistic solution should be searched while having in mind what Dom and Jack said.

On the last two matches (which i finally downloaded and finally watched) we did seem slower on every ball and the problem is clearly in the midfield, not the defense. The midfield was doing half of the defensive job, which it doesn't anymore because they're slower on every ball.
In attack we also rely on the two wide midfielders, who for two reasons played every single match. (the first one is Ranieri's stubborness with Giovinco, the second is Camo's injury).
We obviously need new personel there, at least in the next few matches, unless we want Nedved, Marchionni, and even Sissoko, to drop dead on the pitch.

But there is something else i just realized.
Which serie A teams play pacey counter-attacking football, with fast and very good ball movement in midfield and attack? The kind of football that is our Achilles’ heel.
I'm looking at the serie A standings and i can see 3 or 4 such teams. Two of those are exactly the 2 teams we played on the last two matches.
So, could part of these "crisis" be the style of the teams we played against?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Udinese 2-1
Calgliari 3-2

1.Inter
2.Milan

And soon to be out of the Cl, not signed a single player eventhough your only decent defender is injured, and your midfield lacks pace and creativity, enough said.:tup:

it doesnt matter anyways, you're going to stop being a juventino tonight when we dont sign moutinho,xabi,zapata and modric as you stated

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We don't need a revolution out there. Few things will just take us back to where we belong.

1- Always field when creative player next to Sissoko/Marchisio and not field both of them. Example, Sissoko/Tiago since Zanetti is out injured.

2- Having Camoranesi back from injury will add more creativity to the team.

3- Forget the offside trap system once we are leading the game. Tire our opponents and bounce back with Counter attacks.

Geof

May 14, 2004
It's true that the latest results are terrible (when was the last time we lost two serie A games in a row?) but we're not doing that bad this season. Now, this doesn't mean I wouldn't want some changes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)