Let's be realistic (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
celestial fixation :D but originally i was going for Antarus for many reasons one of which is the fact that it anagrams Rat Anus lol
Ah, i asked because i thought it's a reference to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and how you're against the war. You know.... Anti-Ares. :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
And he didn't get an immediate ban for that post only.
For the last few days he was only provoking everyone and, in his own words, he wasn't even a Juve fan anymore because we didn't sign Modric, Hamsik, Silva and Ribery. After that he started saying "your team" about Juve and laughing at our last two defeats, and he called the team a pile of shit.
So lets say that he was banned because he's not a Juve fan and he kept talking trash about the Juve management and Juve in general, which resulted with lots of angry replies and foul language (and this resulted with warnings for some other members).
To prevent more bans and warnings to members who actually contribute, i banned the source of these fights and arguments.

There :D
Thanks very much but while you're at it, cut his breaks.

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
it just seems that the :gsol: crisis :gsol: we had last year happened when Buffon was in goal and ended about the same time he got injured. This year the :gsol: mini crisis :gsol: happened when he began playing.........and to make matters more complexly confuddling....we won the game in which Buffon didn't play... i dunno if i might be :claire: but it does seem pretty :faq1:ing strange

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ah, i asked because i thought it's a reference to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and how you're against the war. You know.... Anti-Ares. :D
Which could have ended up being very funny as at one point I considered Ares as a possibility for my new username :D.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Statistics do mean smth, but not when taken out of context,
for ex if we consider the absence of a high percentage of our better players
and not just one of them, we will be able to draw some safe conclusions...

Buffon absence and form is relative, but this information alone is not enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)