Let's be realistic (2 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Come on! anyone of us could've won the CL with last season's chelsea, i hate mourinho's guts but he built that team, and scolari is ruining everything that idiot (reminds me of the last euro when he made ronaldo captain :lol: ) seriously i don't see anything special in big phil

which is great for our champions league chances
Actually Steve Clark was main backroom staff for Jose and Grant and credit should go to him mainly. Ten Cate was co assistant in may or something.

U can see what is happening now with West Ham since Clark came.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wanted to give him a 3 week ban but by accident i clicked on "never ending ban". I'm too lazy to change it now.
That's what they call it? Never ending?

I don't know why, but that sounds so much more harsh than permanent.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Actually Steve Clark was main backroom staff for Jose and Grant and credit should go to him mainly. Ten Cate was co assistant in may or something.

U can see what is happening now with West Ham since Clark came.
Yeah thats true, what i meant was that Grant took a "ready" great team built by that loser Mourinho, i wonder why did they had awful results at the beginning of the last season

i also wonder why is Inter actually doing worse with Mourinho than Mancini

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Other than winning a fan in Vinman, it is pretty darn hilarious. :lol2:

I just hope this isn't what he got banned over. :shifty:
He was getting banned every 2nd week anyway, and i could've easily banned him again with 3 warnings.
He was doing nothing but talking nonsence, provoking, insulting the team and the players and driving everyone here crazy.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He was getting banned every 2nd week anyway, and i could've easily banned him again with 3 warnings.
He was doing nothing but talking nonsence, provoking, insulting the team and the players and driving everyone here crazy.
I did check out his profile and see a litany of red cards and profanity, however. :shifty:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
insulting juventus on here should warrant an immediate ban
And he didn't get an immediate ban for that post only.
For the last few days he was only provoking everyone and, in his own words, he wasn't even a Juve fan anymore because we didn't sign Modric, Hamsik, Silva and Ribery. After that he started saying "your team" about Juve and laughing at our last two defeats, and he called the team a pile of shit.
So lets say that he was banned because he's not a Juve fan and he kept talking trash about the Juve management and Juve in general, which resulted with lots of angry replies and foul language (and this resulted with warnings for some other members).
To prevent more bans and warnings to members who actually contribute, i banned the source of these fights and arguments.

There :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
A laughing at our last two defeats, and he called the team a pile of shit.
we should have noticed it earlier ...

i tracked down his IP and it seems the origin is jose mourinhos house in milan

:shocked:

he is using his mental games to hurt even the fans !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)