Let's be realistic (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
With the recent frustrating matches, we all needed to vent out a bit but some just took it too far. We are in a mini-crisis and something at some level must be done. i personally dont think our answer is in the player market. So let's hear your REALISTIC solutions instead of clamoring a 3 month old 'fuck the board'

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
The way i see it is a Pressure and focus problem... we need to give the youth more chances against weaker teams so they can prove themselves as well as gain confidence. We also need to rest some of the big guns and not play them when their out of form so not to lose focus..... its a balancing act and seems like "tinker" man forgot how to...

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
The way i see it is a Pressure and focus problem... we need to give the youth more chances against weaker teams so they can prove themselves as well as gain confidence. We also need to rest some of the big guns and not play them when their out of form so not to lose focus..... its a balancing act and seems like "tinker" man forgot how to...
word!

Right now I think it is THE MOST REALISTIC solution for us.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
We'd do better with a better coach. That's all I have to say.
Oh come on maaan!!

The problem is deffinetly in the midfield. The few mistakes that were done in the defence i think are coincidance. I dont think that the defance is the problem. REALISTICLY every single time i watch Juve play we are either attacking from the wings (and we all know that Neddy is not playing well and Marchionni is not so goo) or playing stupid ass long balls. Now, playing long balls is not so bad when you have players that can do that but with Marchisio and Sissoko we can not afford that because REALISTICLY they suck at long balls. I also think that paying with 2 DM's is a pretty stupid and pussylike idea. Yes we defend well but tell me what difference does it make when you cant form a decent attack and score a goal?? So bottom line i think that the problem is the 2 DM's from which one has to go (not Sissoko). If we have Sissoko and we buy a good midfielder (Xabi Alonso) the problem will be solved. Then we will have more options in creating nice attacks(we could attack from the wings, if that doesnt work we can play long balls and if that doesnt work we can attack right through the midfield) and we will also have a solid defence since Sissoko will be there doing a "Makelele"

P.S. I still, to this day, think that we should have given a chance to Tiago.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Oh come on maaan!!

The problem is deffinetly in the midfield. The few mistakes that were done in the defence i think are coincidance. I dont think that the defance is the problem. REALISTICLY every single time i watch Juve play we are either attacking from the wings (and we all know that Neddy is not playing well and Marchionni is not so goo) or playing stupid ass long balls. Now, playing long balls is not so bad when you have players that can do that but with Marchisio and Sissoko we can not afford that because REALISTICLY they suck at long balls. I also think that paying with 2 DM's is a pretty stupid and pussylike idea. Yes we defend well but tell me what difference does it make when you cant form a decent attack and score a goal?? So bottom line i think that the problem is the 2 DM's from which one has to go (not Sissoko). If we have Sissoko and we buy a good midfielder (Xabi Alonso) the problem will be solved. Then we will have more options in creating nice attacks(we could attack from the wings, if that doesnt work we can play long balls and if that doesnt work we can attack right through the midfield) and we will also have a solid defence since Sissoko will be there doing a "Makelele"

P.S. I still, to this day, think that we should have given a chance to Tiago.

Solution? Christmas tree formation!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
and how do you plan on luring him back to the team he left to rot in serie b only 3 years ago?
i don't have a plan nor is it my job to do so

you need to stop being a bitter fan, especially towards a coach that brought us titles and wins. if you really think that our current coach is better than capello then you may want to do a little research and check the facts.

the man was hired to win, and thats exactly what he did. he built one of the best squads in our club history and brought us titles, what more do you want? do you want him to kiss you on the forehead and tell you that everything will be ok or do you want your club to win?

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
i don't have a plan nor is it my job to do so

you need to stop being a bitter fan, especially towards a coach that brought us titles and wins. if you really think that our current coach is better than capello then you may want to do a little research and check the facts.

the man was hired to win, and thats exactly what he did. he built one of the best squads in our club history and brought us titles, what more do you want? do you want him to kiss you on the forehead and tell you that everything will be ok or do you want your club to win?
Im not being bitter. We were successful to a certain degree under Capello.
What I'm doing is being realistic. There is no chance in hell that we would ever be able to get Capello to leave his england job.

Youre getting all wet over something that wont happen in the foreseeable future.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ancelotti's Christmas Tree formation would serve us well IMHO. We have all the players to do it.
We have a team that has four great strikers, only one player who can play as a trequarista. You think it would be a good idea to only field one forward?

You're having a bubble dude.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Solution? Christmas tree formation!!
NO, not the x-mas three formation. SOmething like the Liverpool 4-4-2. The thread asks for a Realistic solution so yours is not. You cant just completely change a formation in the middle of the season.

I meant something like this:

Buffon

Gryger Legro Chiellini Molinaro

Camo/Marchio Sisso Xabi Alonso/Tiago Nedved

Any combo you like in the attack

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
We have a team that has four great strikers, only one player who can play as a trequarista. You think it would be a good idea to only field one forward?

You're having a bubble dude.

It would work, ADP could play behind the striker, most likely Amauri and Gio can play next to ADP. Then pick from the multitude of CM's we have and it just might work? Our current formation sure as hell isnt convincing given the fact that we have no useful wingers 50% of the time and it would provide great cover in the midfield. Its a probability.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It would work, ADP could play behind the striker, most likely Amauri and Gio can play next to ADP. Then pick from the multitude of CM's we have and it just might work? Our current formation sure as hell isnt convincing given the fact that we have no useful wingers 50% of the time and it would provide great cover in the midfield. Its a probability.
Amauri as a support striker? :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)