Let's be realistic (2 Viewers)

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Душан;1885692 said:
4-3-3 would be better for us right now because our wingers are wankers.Sadly,on the other side,that would mean just bad news for Giovinco.

-------------Buffon

Grygera-Mellberg-Legro-Molinaro

----Sissoko-Tiago-Marchisio-

--Amauri-Trezeguet-Del Piero

it would be better than 4-4-2 that we play but even this one wouldn't shine because our full backs can't to the right job.
You need width to play 4-3-3 swap, DP and Amauri are not orthodox wingers.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
The game of football is so simple. Get the ball, keep the ball, and put the ball in the back of the net. Possession is a major part of the game and while it doesn't mean we should have the majority of it, we should not neglect it. If some don't think keeping the ball matters, then why don't we just have 30% of the ball every game, or maybe 20%. Lets just give it away more if its so redundant.
It's something called a counter-attack, which involves letting the other team have the ball so they give the space to you. We dont have many players fit to play a possesion game. We play neither tactic correctly though.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
It's something called a counter-attack, which involves letting the other team have the ball so they give the space to you. We dont have many players fit to play a possesion game. We play neither tactic correctly though.
You need Pace to play counter-attack. Nedved, Molinaro, Grygera, Marhcionni are not this:tup: Our play from midfield to attack is very slow and ineffective. It's funny we are in a transfer window, we have all these problems in defense and the lack of creativtiy, but yet the club have decided not to sign anyone, it's obvious the problem is from the managment.

If the club end up 4th, get beaten by Chelsea in the CL and win nothing, which looks very likely atm, Thier is absolutely no excuse, Secco, Blanc, Gigli aswell as Ranieri all have to go, they had thier chance to sign the players they wanted and play the formation they choose and it has failed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's because all of a sudden our players stopped pressing and closing down spaces on the opponents. Against Udinese and Cagliari it struck me as a new habit they have adpoted, stand and watch the opponent pass the ball.

Before the winter break we took the same approach, counter-attack but we often pressed to re-gain the ball and close down spaces. We simply strangled the opponents. We only watch and weep nowadays.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
You need Pace to play counter-attack. Nedved, Molinaro, Grygera, Marhcionni are not this:tup: Our play from midfield to attack is very slow and ineffective. It's funny we are in a transfer window, we have all these problems in defense and the lack of creativtiy, but yet the club have decided not to sign anyone, it's obvious the problem is from the managment.

If the club end up 4th, get beaten by Chelsea in the CL and win nothing, which looks very likely atm, Thier is absolutely no excuse, Secco, Blanc, Gigli aswell as Ranieri all have to go, they had thier chance to sign the players they wanted and play the formation they choose and it has failed.
Molinaro and Marchionni slow???

Душан;1885711 said:
Our?You don't support Juventus.
He's just having an identity crisis... poor fella took the earlier ban to heart I guess... I think someone should just put him out of his misery and ban him for good...

Feb 7, 2007
IMO the fault is our players not the tactic not ranieri but the whole team which played on the field we luck concentration. because when we winning 2-1 we cant concede two goals especially from calgiari and especially form counter attack .

Dragula

Jul 17, 2006
If I were Ranieri, I would go to the sex shop, by some testicle seeds, plant them and grow some balls.....once these balls have suitably matured I would play with this formation:

-----------Del Piero----------------Amauri

------------------------Giovinco

------Nedved--------------------------Marchionni (Camo if not injured)

------------------------Sissoko

-Moli/De Ceglie----------------------------Grygera

--------------Chiellini----------Legrotaglie

-----------------------Manninger:shocked2:

We absitively NEED a creative midfielder. When DP has to come back deep to retrieve the ball and spread passes, we are basically playing with one striker which so far has proven to be ineffective

Geof

May 14, 2004
Seriously, I don't understand why Ranieri hasn't used the 4-3-3 at least in some matches. It did good last season, and we have the players to do it, at least more than a wing-based 442.

Trying out a new tactic once in a while is important to keep players and staff alert, and opponents guessing. Unless you're owning the whole league with a super-duper tactic, which we are clearly not.

Then again, considering the difference in squad depth between us and Inter, our position in the league is quite normal. But we shouldn't be happy with that.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
you have to understand that we miss camoranesi who has great pace and experience .and i disagree that marhionni has not pace and that he is not fast.
Camranesi is 31 and vastly injury prone, eventhough Nedved is useless at his age now, at least he plays most of the games. The club should sign a right winger, as Camoranesi cannot be depended on due to his constant inuries.

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
If I were Ranieri, I would go to the sex shop, by some testicle seeds, plant them and grow some balls.....once these balls have suitably matured I would play with this formation:

-----------Del Piero----------------Amauri

------------------------Giovinco

------Nedved--------------------------Marchionni (Camo if not injured)

------------------------Sissoko

-Moli/De Ceglie----------------------------Grygera

--------------Chiellini----------Legrotaglie

-----------------------Manninger:shocked2:

We absitively NEED a creative midfielder. When DP has to come back deep to retrieve the ball and spread passes, we are basically playing with one striker which so far has proven to be ineffective
That formation is not an option, as it would not work. The gap between Sissoko and Giovinco would be huge, you need a link-man i.e. someone who is a great distrubter of the ball, and the club does not have somone who can do this. Sissoko cannot even pass the ball more than yards.

Feb 7, 2007
That formation is not an option, as it would not work. The gap between Sissoko and Giovinco would be huge, you need a link-man i.e. someone who is a great distrubter of the ball, and the club does not have somone who can do this. Sissoko cannot even pass the ball more than yards.
man if you think that sissoko cant even pass the ball then you are retarded .. you are not juventus supporter and you dont love the team .there is no place for you here.

you think that tiago or poulsen doesnt have great passing long/short and creativity ? but unfortunately they are prone to injuries

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
man if you think that sissoko cant even pass the ball then you are retarded .. you are not juventus supporter and you dont love the team .there is no place for you here.

you think that tiago or poulsen doesnt have great passing long/short and creativity ? but unfortunately they are prone to injuries
Udinese 2-1
Calgliari 3-2

1.Inter
2.Milan

And soon to be out of the Cl, not signed a single player eventhough your only decent defender is injured, and your midfield lacks pace and creativity, enough said.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)