Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (18 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
montero and ferrara formed one of the best partnerships i've seen for a while, such discipline and understanding between the two.

montero could be a hot head, but he only needs a level headed guy like ferrara next to him :D

ohh and king chimi sucks :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
sateeh said:
montero and ferrara formed one of the best partnerships i've seen for a while, such discipline and understanding between the two.

montero could be a hot head, but he only needs a level headed guy like ferrara next to him :D

montero and ferrara really ruled....some while ago though :rolleyes:

and montero had a big red card issue.....he loved them so damn much!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
sateeh said:

...a lot.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
I wouldn't.He is a good man,I respect that:)...but I was talking about his keeper's abbilities.:cool:

his gk abilities are still good, as ive already proven, yes i admit he made that mistake against pirlo, but all gk's have made mistakes, but you're all so quick to blame him if he concedes, and dont appreciate his abilities when he puts himself on the line and does come up with some fantastic saves, as he proved against juve, and as soon as he joined cagliari i seriously thought that wud be 1 game we wud lose, as he wud keep us out, how i was so close

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
his gk abilities are still good, as ive already proven, yes i admit he made that mistake against pirlo, but all gk's have made mistakes, but you're all so quick to blame him if he concedes, and dont appreciate his abilities when he puts himself on the line and does come up with some fantastic saves, as he proved against juve, and as soon as he joined cagliari i seriously thought that wud be 1 game we wud lose, as he wud keep us out, how i was so close

Ok,let me put in this way,but no hard feelings badass:p :

We have several categories of the goal keepers:

1-Buffon(the best keeper in the world)
2-world class:Cech,Cassilas
3-Good keepers:Isakson,Lehman,Toldo,Van der Saar....
4-Keepers like Chimenti

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Ok,let me put in this way,but no hard feelings badass:p :

We have several categories of the goal keepers:

1-Buffon(the best keeper in the world)
2-world class:Cech,Cassilas
3-Good keepers:Isakson,Lehman,Toldo,Van der Saar....
4-Keepers like Chimenti

ignorance!!!

1) Buffon
2) Chimenti
3) the overrated trash

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Juventus have officially announced that Antonio Chimenti is joining Cagliari.

The veteran keeper is quitting the Bianconeri after joining the Turin club from Lecce in 2002/2003.

Juventus have officially announced that Antonio Chimenti is joining Cagliari.

The veteran keeper is quitting the Bianconeri after joining the Turin club from Lecce in 2002/2003.

The Sardinian side have been chasing a new shot-stopper as they have not been satisfied with the performances of Fabian Carini and Andrea Campagnolo.

Juve introduced Christian Abbiati to their squad to cover for shoulder injury-victim Gianluigi Buffon so there has been no chance for Chimenti to shine.

Chimenti has signed a two-year deal and is likely to start Sunday's home clash with Udinese.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
As I could see,that won't be the first time,you gave Lili -rep alredy,thanx to Chimenti.

well im sure shes a decent person, but she really didnt like me, and didnt take it so lightly, called me crazy, then asked for me to be banned, not very nice is it :disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)