Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (12 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    If the fire sale continues we'll be stuck with a Legrottaglie dedication thread. :shocked:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Geof said:
    We missed you too Nicola.

Well, we didn't really, but anyway, welcome back. How was he in the last season, btw?
    He looked like his usual post-Chievo self. I watched a handful of Siena matches last season and remember him looking like a liability for much of the time. I also recall a match against Inter perhaps where he was beaten flatfooted a couple times for goals. His form did not look too promising from what I saw.

But hopefully Legrottaglie will improve and be one of the better defenders in Serie B. If he is partnered with, say, Kovac for instance, I believe he would provide us with decent displays. Best of luck to Nicola and welcome back.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Andy said:
    He looked like his usual post-Chievo self. I watched a handful of Siena matches last season and remember him looking like a liability for much of the time. I also recall a match against Inter perhaps where he was beaten flatfooted a couple times for goals. His form did not look too promising from what I saw.

But hopefully Legrottaglie will improve and be one of the better defenders in Serie B. If he is partnered with, say, Kovac for instance, I believe he would provide us with decent displays. Best of luck to Nicola and welcome back.

if only canna was set to partner legro :(

god as canna said to barzagli during the wc, "lets have some fun" he wud say the same to legro and wud perhaps become good :(

SiccSense

Jul 4, 2006
    Badass Devil said:
    if only canna was set to partner legro :(

god as canna said to barzagli during the wc, "lets have some fun" he wud say the same to legro and wud perhaps become good :(
    lol doubt that would even help legro, maybe some holy water

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Andy said:

I don't recall Legro being MOM in the matches I saw at Siena last season... for the other team. Which was often the case. So perhaps there's some hope.

In fishing through some of my old posts on him, I could most recently find one where I largely blamed him for sending Bologna down to Serie B in the playout with Parma:
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=730291#post730291

I just hope Serie B will revive him more to his Chievo days. Just in time to sell him before going back to A...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    giovanotti said:
    You are joking ,right?:)

no!

FORZA CHIMENTI!! sorry guys but how this guy has not earned a cap yet is beyond me, you guys only remember him for his error against pirlo last season, let me put things into perspective for u.

remember when we played sampdoria and abbiati went off injured, who saved our ass in the end making some brilliant goal line saves? - king chimi

who was it that stoped martins and adriano breaching our defence in the supercup last season? - king chimi

who was it that saved penos from adriano and vieri in a pre season cup? - king chimi

who was it that played brilliantly against juve for cagliari this season? - king chimi

who has been one of the integral reasons y cagliari stayed up? - king chimi

who was it that shunted inter out for cagliari this season till they got a undeserved peno? - king chimi

who is the gk who has a bald head and totally rules ass? - king chimi!

i cud go on, but then i wud be almost writting to the extent of the bible, and i wudnt wana bore u :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    i blame legro for those 40+ goals we conseded 3 years ago....
    i blame him for being a human hole in our defence,and he was the MOM of every match we played...

god pretects us this season from him :scared:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Lilianna said:
    maybe he misses montero too.....

not to mention how much he will miss zlatan when he goes to inter :howler:

my monty, where art thou? screw san lorenzo come back home to us! :cry: :cry: :cry:

miss zlatan? ha! ill never miss him!! im still mourning the sale of nicola amorouso and daniel fonseca :cry: :cry:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    no!

FORZA CHIMENTI!! sorry guys but how this guy has not earned a cap yet is beyond me, you guys only remember him for his error against pirlo last season, let me put things into perspective for u.

remember when we played sampdoria and abbiati went off injured, who saved our ass in the end making some brilliant goal line saves? - king chimi

who was it that stoped martins and adriano breaching our defence in the supercup last season? - king chimi

who was it that saved penos from adriano and vieri in a pre season cup? - king chimi

who was it that played brilliantly against juve for cagliari this season? - king chimi

who has been one of the integral reasons y cagliari stayed up? - king chimi

who was it that shunted inter out for cagliari this season till they got a undeserved peno? - king chimi

who is the gk who has a bald head and totally rules ass? - king chimi!

i cud go on, but then i wud be almost writting to the extent of the bible, and i wudnt wana bore u :)
    you are totally right.
    i just started love chimenti

( :wallbang::wallbang: )

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    my monty, where art thou? screw san lorenzo come back home to us! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    i don't want to ruin this for you,but if he comes back,with the help of legro and chimenti,they will screw us.... and we'll be in serie c in no time with 100 goals conceded the first 25 matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)