Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The Bidone d'Oro is back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

It's almost like still having Zebina in our lineup.

marcusa

Dec 21, 2005
I hope Didier can play him in a position where he can be helpful. I was nervous when Legro was on the field when he was first at Juve.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
i can only think on the bright side.........
Legrottaglie used to be an awesome player before he comes to Juve and we all know what he can do in his best of form
he would be indeed be a huge addition to our backline......

welcome back!!!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juventico said:
I hear he's gonna use him as a centerback bench or left waterboy. :p
My idea: have him infiltrate the opposing team's locker room and play defense for them.

Instead of centerback, fullback, halfback, wingback... I think this position is referred to commonly as brokeback.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
swag said:
The Bidone d'Oro is back.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

It's almost like still having Zebina in our lineup.
Well..... Don't be too surprised if that happens too. Fliakis brought Zebina to my attention earlier today. Zebina is still in the squad , he needs knee surgery and didn't play much last season. We hear no news whatsoever about any interested suitors. We might be looking at a Zebina - Legrottaglie defence..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
why cant liverpool just resurrect their interest in zebina, its obvious they wont get dani alves same him for us wen we get to serie A, take zebina, he's cheaper ;)

as for legrot "juve i missed u" i f*cking missed u too nicola !!! :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Dominic said:
Well..... Don't be too surprised if that happens too. Fliakis brought Zebina to my attention earlier today. Zebina is still in the squad , he needs knee surgery and didn't play much last season. We hear no news whatsoever about any interested suitors. We might be looking at a Zebina - Legrottaglie defence..

So will DP and Nedved be leaving when we're in serie C1 for 07/08 ??

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
swag said:
I don't know about them, but I missed Legro like the salmonella loaf at the Olive Garden.

honestly why do u guys give him such a hard time, ok he had his bad moments, but he did score against milan on his competative debut :) and he has this tendency to score goals, ok not always in the right net, but still.

Like chimenti, he had his bad moments, but he had some fantastic ones too, btw Bring chimenti back to juve!!!!

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
Welcome back Nicola!

He wasn't good during his last stay, but hopefully he has improved his play and could be a vital factor for Juve in the upcoming season...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve89 said:
Welcome back Nicola!

He wasn't good during his last stay, but hopefully he has improved his play and could be a vital factor for Juve in the upcoming season...
he will improve
oh jees i keep having the thought of him scoring a header passed crapello's real madrid in the near future, oh my word wudnt that be sweeet, then del piero curling in his special and his run and tongue celebration passed crapello :D oh please god let this happen in the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)