Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Legrottaglie: “Married to Juventus”

“Juve is Juve. I’m happy to be back”. Nicola Legrottaglie this afternoon told the press he is here to stay, “for better of for worse”. After two difficult years away on loan, the 29 year-old revealed what it means to be back: “I missed Turin a lot over the last two years and I’m more determined than ever to give something back to the club and the fans”. Describing the 30 point penalty as “exaggerated”, the defender hopes to play a part in the seasons to come: “I’ve had to deal with a lot over the last two years, as a footballer and a person. This is a great opportunity for me to prove myself. My first season at Juventus started very well but around November we suffered a loss in form as a team. I acknowledge I made mistakes and I’m determined to give something more this time round. I will give my all”. Welcome back Nicola.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Welcome Back, Nicola.

I've always liked this player, though he didn't succeed with Juve Jersey, he'll be useful in Serie B, and probably Deschamp will know Improve him more.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
he cut his hair

i will tell you something

u remember when cannavaro was playing bad with inter and he cut his hair and came to juve and played good

now legro cut his hair and come to juve i hope he will play like cannavero in juve

Geof

May 14, 2004
We missed you too Nicola.

Well, we didn't really, but anyway, welcome back. How was he in the last season, btw?

Jul 28, 2002
well his he is lucky to have a second chance...maybe this time his luck will carry onto the playing field.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
i can't believe what i'm reading in here....this guy was awful...the worst defender i've seen wearing a Juve jersey...yeah maybe he'll do well at serie b......but what exactly are you missing from him?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he will do well in serie b, then hopeffully we can offload him. he will be alright of rthis season and who knows, maybe he can find his form again

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
AbuGadanzieri said:
he cut his hair

i will tell you something

u remember when cannavaro was playing bad with inter and he cut his hair and came to juve and played good

now legro cut his hair and come to juve i hope he will play like cannavero in juve
Brilliant waterproof theory there Abu :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)