Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I remember Legro is soo Dominant in arial attacks from the corner...I mean he's like Materazzi except he's likeable.

And he doesn't score fantastic own goals! :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
as i remebered in a whole of two season as starter, legrogtalies best is just not good enough..

i dont like this player.. anyone who like him but loathe emerson and thuram would be completely stupid

del bra

May 27, 2006
Badass Devil said:
that doesnt make sense, unless you're 10

id u love sumthing u care for it dont u?
i shouldve said it better. the first team i started liking was juve, when i was 8, but after a lot years i actually started watching the matches and following the news and stuff. before i was a juventino just by name, without knowing anything about the team, but now...

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
i remember my first thoughts of Legro very nervy player but talented! When the balls comes in he doesnt back himself say like canna does! He does support his fellow centre back but thats when he leaves holes and his man free! Sure he did mistakes but hell everybody does he did them pretty consistanlty and once the supporters hate you they hate you! Especially a defender its not like he can go score a double next week and all is forgiven it takes years to win back trust! Hell how many times has bloody thuram cost us dont tell me he hasent cause he does and big time its just he has someone to back him up like Canna while he had Montero to back him up wen he was in decline while thuram was at right back!!! I always thought Legro had good ability over ball skill wise and very much a confidence player if he works at his work rate and his hardness he will improve and with less pressure in Serie B and less quality opponents i hope he can grow! Forza Legro! I forgive you!! Good Luck for the following season! We wish u well!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
del bra said:
i shouldve said it better. the first team i started liking was juve, when i was 8, but after a lot years i actually started watching the matches and following the news and stuff. before i was a juventino just by name, without knowing anything about the team, but now...
good for you.
it's better ever than never

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
yes but then players of his standards dont deserve to be in the NT nor to be a wc winner, same goes for peruzzi.
lets cut the rest of the conversation.
the conclusion will be again why chimenti is not in the NT in gigi's place,right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)