Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i say its time for legro to shine, mybe he didnt impress in that first season but he had some injuries and the as a whole wasnt playing well.

I guess he has the resources to become a good defender, even in those hard times. He just needs guidance and a handful of confidence. I think he can gain that from playing next to a guy like Kovac or even Tudor(cannavaro would've been perfect but that wont happen)

forzaa legro

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
i say its time for legro to shine, mybe he didnt impress in that first season but he had some injuries and the as a whole wasnt playing well.

I guess he has the resources to become a good defender, even in those hard times. He just needs guidance and a handful of confidence. I think he can gain that from playing next to a guy like Kovac or even Tudor(cannavaro would've been perfect but that wont happen)Yes and he is less likely to make calamitous errors in serieB and without Iuliano there for him to imitate errors from. But I am very dubious about a player who is willing to trade serieA for serieB or did his team get relegated too?

forzaa legro
Well he is less likely to make errors in serieB and his role models in the error department have left so he won't be copying gaffes in training from the likes of Iuliano and aging Montero/Ferrara. But I am dubious as to why a player in seriA will wanna play in B or was his club relegated?

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
sateeh said:

I guess he has the resources to become a good defender, even in those hard times. He just needs guidance and a handful of confidence. I think he can gain that from playing next to a guy like Kovac or even Tudor(cannavaro would've been perfect but that wont happen)

forzaa legro
Most importantly, I wish him all the best for his Chievo form to return.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Andy said:
Siena was not relegated.
No but i read somewhere that they are under investigaion with the amount of juve players there that are on loan.
@Dominic , do you really think that the players we have now are gonna stay? I think that Juve are putting up a brave face and i am pretty sure that most clubs are waiting to nearer start of the season to pounce cos that is when Juventus will have no choice but to sell on the cheap as we cannot keep those players on that money in serieB

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
i think it looks better, the old 1 looked too much like david beckhams first hairstyle, pre marriage to vicky
don't judge on men's look.
pretend you didn't even notice the change.
(just a little friendly advice ; )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)