Legrottaglie: "Juve, I missed you". (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
serfaraaz said:
Juventus have officially announced that Antonio Chimenti is joining Cagliari.

The veteran keeper is quitting the Bianconeri after joining the Turin club from Lecce in 2002/2003.

Juventus have officially announced that Antonio Chimenti is joining Cagliari.

The veteran keeper is quitting the Bianconeri after joining the Turin club from Lecce in 2002/2003.

The Sardinian side have been chasing a new shot-stopper as they have not been satisfied with the performances of Fabian Carini and Andrea Campagnolo.

Juve introduced Christian Abbiati to their squad to cover for shoulder injury-victim Gianluigi Buffon so there has been no chance for Chimenti to shine.

Chimenti has signed a two-year deal and is likely to start Sunday's home clash with Udinese.

its horrid how cagliari had my 2 faves gk, carini who i absolutly love, and sorry guys but he is def talent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well im sure shes a decent person, but she really didnt like me, and didnt take it so lightly, called me crazy, then asked for me to be banned, not very nice is it :disagree:
Well she was pissed off.She is a great person,and she hates Milan a lot,you rememeber Chimenti's mistake against them so you should understand her.

Give her a pos rep and correct the relation with her,mate.:)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
giovanotti said:
Well she was pissed off.She is a great person,and she hates Milan a lot,you rememeber Chimenti's mistake against them so you should understand her.

only if she appologises, and ill meet her halfway and forgive her too :) we all hate meelan, but chimi was only to blame for 1 of those goals the kaka 1 was unstoppable seedorfs too a huge deflection of big lil, so its a little unfair to solely blame chimi, cuz overall we were crap as a team that nite, quite fortunate to have pulled 1 back.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Badass Devil said:
only if she appologises, and ill meet her halfway and forgive her too :) we all hate meelan, but chimi was only to blame for 1 of those goals the kaka 1 was unstoppable seedorfs too a huge deflection of big lil, so its a little unfair to solely blame chimi, cuz overall we were crap as a team that nite, quite fortunate to have pulled 1 back.
But what about neg rep you gave her???It is undeserved.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
giovanotti said:

oh yes,i am ana amazing person actually :flirt:

and not to mention that i have actually met chimi and legro...
(the one in the red circle is chimenti,i took the pic)

and the other one is legro-i took this one too...

are you jelous chimi lover?? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
oh yes,i am ana amazing person actually :flirt:

and not to mention that i have actually met chimi and legro...
(the one in the red circle is chimenti,i took the pic)

and the other one is legro-i took this one too...

are you jelous chimi lover?? :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

bitch! :p lol rab has better pics that he sent me of when he met him in person in a bar sumwhere, p.s there is a thread for this now :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)