Israeli-Palestinian conflict (51 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Well, really. Based on the loose definitions in the US on what terrorism is, if it doesn't involve skin color I'm not sure how else to classify what The Boston Tea Party was. Or how Great Britain perceived the ambushes and disinformation spreading behind the Battles of Lexington and Concord.
Or when you attacked a peaceful Germany in the 1940's.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

I think any honest American commentator would be first and foremost concerned with how beholden to israel the political apparatus is. That imo is the paramount question. His analysis of the situation pre oct 7th is pretty in line with what we discussed here, but it hinges on israel being unified and monolithic in its direction and institutions. The more information comes out the more i realize that there's imo actively rogue elements within military and intelligence and house israel is a divided and fractured one.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
240 hostages :eek: do you know how many thousands are held hostage in israel prisons for decades?

what about the 9000 have been murdered in a single month and still counting, you sons of whores? jew york post.

btw, those women are way more likeable than these shit stains

No correlation whatsoever to what I'm saying, but lets play your retarded game just for the sake of it.

9000 deaths compared to 6 mio jews under WW2. Jews are winning this round, hands down.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No correlation whatsoever to what I'm saying, but lets play your retarded game just for the sake of it.

9000 deaths compared to 6 mio jews under WW2. Jews are winning this round, hands down.

I understand your point, but at the same time we've reached a tipping point with regards to the Holocaust. Israelis could have probably still used this to guilt people if they hadn't been so reckless about using this card. It has been overdone to the point that any mention of the Holocaust now immediately angers most people.

Jul 2, 2006

first of all wtf does ww2 have anything to do with? also it was zionists themselves fueled the hatred against jews in europe because they could not convince them to leave and move to the fucking desert to populate their artificial state.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
first of all wtf does ww2 have anything to do with? also it was zionists themselves fueled the hatred against jews in europe because they could not convince them to leave and move to the fucking desert to populate their artificial state.
You don't even get I'm being sarcastic because what you said holds no relevance to my first post.

Why do you even hate the Jews so much?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
240 hostages :eek: do you know how many thousands are held hostage in israel prisons for decades?

what about the 9000 have been murdered in a single month and still counting, you sons of whores? jew york post.

And what have you to say about Turks genociding 1-2 million Armenian, Assyrian, and Greek Christians just over a century ago? Must be a lot of real shit stains in Turkey. :boh:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I understand your point, but at the same time we've reached a tipping point with regards to the Holocaust. Israelis could have probably still used this to guilt people if they hadn't been so reckless about using this card. It has been overdone to the point that any mention of the Holocaust now immediately angers most people.
I fully agree with you, I was just using his own retarded logic against him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Are you joking? Hostages in Israel? WTF are you talking about? Are you talking about Hamas terrorists that were captured after trying to attack the country.
I live in Israel unlike you and see everything up close - Israel has no need for hostages, putting terrorists in jail is where terrorists should be - In fact I even think its a very easy punishment for them.
Hamas attack whatever they can attack (especially civilians) - and unlike The Hamas way of hiding behind civilians - Israel dont target civilians and even warn them to go out of there before they attack their target even though it kind of hurt the mission as Hamas can evacuate from there as well.
You have no idea what you are talking about and blinded by hate spread by your government who is actually Iran`s best buddies. So its not really surprising they support and denounce Israel the state that were attacked in first place.

As for videos like the trend mocking Palestinians - What can I tell you, there are idiots all over the world, Israel are not immune as well.

Another thing about it - I personally have a lot of criticism for all sides involved but attacking and kidnapping civilians cant be justified and cannot really expect it to go through without a strong retaliation.
The USA would already destroy the place should they have that problem - and you know Im right about this one.

Last thing - Dont take it personally Im speaking out of pain seeing all the suffering so close to me. I dont have anything against your personally.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I fully agree with you, I was just using his own retarded logic against him.
Yeah, I know.

But it is something I've noticed recently. I think even 10-20 years ago any reference to the Holocaust would have been enough to make people shut up about atrocities committed by Israelis. This time around it seems to have the complete opposite effect. I mean that yellow star in the UN.. It was just so wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Israel dont target civilians and even warn them to go out of there before they attack their target even though it kind of hurt the mission as Hamas can evacuate from there as well.
Asking people to evacuate while there is nowhere to go to and then bombing them anyway hardly seems fair.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Yeah, I know.

But it is something I've noticed recently. I think even 10-20 years ago any reference to the Holocaust would have been enough to make people shut up about atrocities committed by Israelis. This time around it seems to have the complete opposite effect. I mean that yellow star in the UN.. It was just so wrong.
They surely can't keep using the argument forever.

And I don't want to defend the Israelis doing war crimes in any way or form. But I think from their view point, they will never again be put in a position where they're at the mercy of others because of what happened to them through out history, and especially in the 30's and 40's. It has made their national psyche into being the way they are today.

And the numerous aggressive wars initiated from their neighbours certainly also didn't help in this.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
They surely can't keep using the argument forever.

And I don't want to defend the Israelis doing war crimes in any way or form. But I think from their view point, they will never be at the mercy of others again because of what happened to them through out history, and especially in the 30's and 40's. It has made their national psyche into being the way they are today.

And the numerous aggressive wars initiated from their neighbours certainly also didn't help in this.

If they don't want to be at the mercy of others, I suggest they start working on an excellent space program.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)