Interesting Article (1 Viewer)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You're so youthful and early 20s like. But with a surprising dose of mature wisdom that is unheard of among football fans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
YES! Another religion flaming thread. I love these. :heart:

I was raised as a Catholic, but Father Freakin' Lloyd turned me off to the religion because he loved when I drank from his cup after mass. You see, I was an alter boy and I caught Father Freakin' Lloyd putting this big cup in his pants, and it wasn't like the cup you'd use as a protection for your balls. He then pulled the cup out and I'll tell you what... that wasn't wine in there.

But that I didn't have a problem with. When I saw Father Freakin Lloyd sucking on little Timmy's pecker while yelling "The Body of Christ," that's when I had enough!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
So theoretically, this also applies to masturbation. Every ejaculation of sperm contains hundreds of millions of sperm cells, and only one sperm cell is enough to impregnate a woman. Wasting a sperm cell is wasting a potential human life. According to our good friend here, in the past two weeks, I killed 1 billion people.

Adolf who?
:lol2:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You see, I was an alter boy
I was an altar boy a few times. It was actually kind of fun (well a very contrived flavor of fun), beats sitting in the audience and falling asleep (happened to me once when I was 6, hit my head on the bench in front of me, noise was heard all through the church).

Then I realized it was yet more fun to just stay home.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I was an altar boy a few times. It was actually kind of fun (well a very contrived flavor of fun), beats sitting in the audience and falling asleep (happened to me once when I was 6, hit my head on the bench in front of me, noise was heard all through the church).

Then I realized it was yet more fun to just stay home.
Indeed. I had much more fun just watching the real religion on TV, where the God is Zidane. :agree:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You're so youthful and early 20s like. But with a surprising dose of mature wisdom that is unheard of among football fans.
Errr, thanks, i guess.
I'm almost 30 but i'm like a Chameleon. Depending on my company i can act like i'm 20 or 40.
I'm officially 25 if by company you understand an 18 yo girl :D . . . . . . not that i find myself in such situations lately.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Errr, thanks, i guess.
I'm almost 30 but i'm like a Chameleon. Depending on my company i can act like i'm 20 or 40.
I'm officially 25 if by company you understand an 18 yo girl :D . . . . . . not that i find myself in such situations lately.
What do you do anyway?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
funny thing is the US presidential election will be decided on this issue, funny but still sad really
I'll do a Seven here but such a thing can not happen in Belgium, or any other non-muslim country in Europe for that matter.
Actually, i'm pretty sure that it can't happen even in the muslim parts of Bosnia.

It's really a sad reality for the US.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'll do a Seven here but such a thing can not happen in Belgium, or any other non-muslim country in Europe for that matter.
Actually, i'm pretty sure that it can't happen even in the muslim parts of Bosnia.

It's really a sad reality for the US.
Muslim country in Europe? You mean Israel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)