Interesting Article (1 Viewer)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Errr, thanks, i guess.
I'm almost 30 but i'm like a Chameleon. Depending on my company i can act like i'm 20 or 40.
I'm officially 25 if by company you understand an 18 yo girl :D . . . . . . not that i find myself in such situations lately.

oh but it will, just a different flavor funny you mention belgium as the political parties there are divying up the population differently with results that are even more drastic(cessation talk). Politicians are scum here or elsewhere; 21st century shall see the end of democracy, thankfully.

OP

fabriano

Jul 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #65
    :jvefan:
    :lol2:

-------
    Now seriously, i have a question for Fabriano.
    My girlfriend is pregnant. We both decide that it's for the best if she has an abortion. She does. We "killed" our child.

After 12 months my wife, the ex-girlfriend that had an abortion, is pregnant again. This time we don't want an abortion. She gives birth to a boy.

Now, if she didn't have an abortion the first time we wouldn't have "killed" our child but we'd have indirectly killed our son because she wouldn't have gotten pregnant again 3 months after giving a birth to a child. (at least not by me:)

So, should i regret killing my child or should i be happy for not killing my son ?
    Hey, Its a free country. if your sisters don't mind putting up with that crap. Who Am I to judge?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    What do you do anyway?
    Lately i'm mostly babysitting my son and working on the damn PhD paper. After i finished my master studies i worked for a while, one semester, in one small university in Zadar, here in Croatia, but life wanted me to move from there and now i'm basically spending a fortune in order to write the book and i'm not getting payed at all. We're still living on the backs of our parents and our savings.
    I got job offers from Bulgaria and Macedonia, related to my field of work, but i'm hoping for a job here in Croatia.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Use of Condoms doesn't slow the tranmsission of AIDS abstinance does.
    I gave you the benifite of taking you seriously until this. Do you realise what you just said? You couldnt make less sense no matter how hard you try.

Stop trying to pretend like you want to "debate" when you say crap like that.

You would be interested to find what someone like Desmond Tutu thinks of that above hogwash.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    So theoretically, this also applies to masturbation. Every ejaculation of sperm contains hundreds of millions of sperm cells, and only one sperm cell is enough to impregnate a woman. Wasting a sperm cell is wasting a potential human life. According to our good friend here, in the past two weeks, I killed 1 billion people.

Adolf who?
    I "laugh" at alot of posts, but hardly anyone has ever been as hilarious as this one :lol:

Jan 7, 2004
    Lately i'm mostly babysitting my son and working on the damn PhD paper. After i finished my master studies i worked for a while, one semester, in one small university in Zadar, here in Croatia, but life wanted me to move from there and now i'm basically spending a fortune in order to write the book and i'm not getting payed at all. We're still living on the backs of our parents and our savings.
    I got job offers from Bulgaria and Macedonia, related to my field of work, but i'm hoping for a job here in Croatia.
    so what is your field?

Sarah

s-doLLa
    Sep 26, 2007
    let's let people who want to abort and use a condom, abort and use a condom. no one wants you to abort and use a condom if you don't want to
    :agree:

Some of you people act like the people who abort their babies just do it for fun :rolleyes:. I have yet to meet one girl who did not feel guilty for doing what she did but the pro's outweighed the cons. That is life. Get over it.

I can't believe people here are even discussing what the Catholic Church says seriously. I am Catholic and I don't even take them seriously. Don't you guys remember the "new" commandments where they talked about things like road rage.

Apr 12, 2004
    Hahahaha.....Typical response. Why does something like this bother you?
    I just presented an article for review. Didn't take any pot shots at anyone.
    Are you telling me you believe in abortion?
    If you believe in human rights surely everyone should have the same rights?
    Yea, but you have to qualify first, the growth on a uterus, not unlike HERPES, is not human....

Word.
    Word.
    Okay. So you can swear....and throw temper tantrums.....Big Deal....

Ciao
    Big deal, bag deal, fat seal, uncle meal, just cheeeeeel, fo' I kill, cuz a yo' religous zeal.
    This is a religious thread is it not? I like talking about things like that. espresso and a shot of grappa.

Food for thought.
    Grappa is for fags, are you a fag, Fabriannioso? Do you suck dicks? ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER???

Ohh, forgot the Catholics hate them too, you probably went to those "corrective classes".
    It's one thing if you had come in with a philosophical exposition on the ethics of abortion. But when you post an article from "catholic culture" that is completely one sided and pure propaganda then what is there to discuss? The Catholic church doesn't like abortion, so what? Not only that, they oppose the use of contraceptives in AIDS ridden regions of Africa, which is causing millions of people to contract AIDS and die.
    BLOOM!

Exactly what I was going to say.

Frabrianioso, next time, come with an unbiased article and we won't eat your lunch. NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM!
    Okay. The Catholic Church has a position on the dignity of human life which it is trying to teach. Philisophicaly, where do you see the flaw. Europe sucessfuly introduced population control against the Church's wishes and now its dying(Assisted suicide is on the rise). Use of Condoms doesn't slow the tranmsission of AIDS abstinance does.

Read the Article and use Human Dignity as your guide post.

Have a great day folks
    Ummmmmmm, with the Catholic Church.

Correct. use of Condoms is not safe.Abstinance and having only one partner for life is the only safe sex practice.

Enjoyed the chat but you kids really need to get out more. Go to an abortion clinc and tell me what you see.

Ciao
    Dude, quit saying goodbye.......unless that's the hello version of the world, which in that case put it at the beginning, joker.

Okay, on the first statement, you're a dumbass, on the second, I've been to an abortion clinic, twice, and the only thing I see is a bunch of dumb fuckin' religious nuts out there with signs and bombs. So good job, fuck face.
    What if that one sexual partner has AIDS?

I was thinking the same fuckin' thing.
    You should look forward to burning in Hell.
    I'll be there with a beer waiting for you guys.
    So theoretically, this also applies to masturbation. Every ejaculation of sperm contains hundreds of millions of sperm cells, and only one sperm cell is enough to impregnate a woman. Wasting a sperm cell is wasting a potential human life. According to our good friend here, in the past two weeks, I killed 1 billion people.

Adolf who?
    :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
    That's not all. Every second you decide not to have sex and do something else (like post on frickin juventuz) that's another potential life lost.
    MASBATE AND FUCK CONSTANTLY!
    But they are in Euro qualifiers
    Turkey isn't Muslim or European?
    :jvefan:
    Hey, Its a free country. if your sisters don't mind putting up with that crap. Who Am I to judge?
    What do his sisters have to do with any of this?

What about all the Butt Abortions his brothers had?

OHHH, THAT'S COOL IS IT?
    It's all a facade. The players are all "Belgian."
    I have so much more respect for you.

As my last post reply, I must say that all countries around the world should not only make abortions legal, but mandatory....

FORZA ABORTIONS!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Bürkε;1766181 said:
    Big deal, bag deal, fat seal, uncle meal, just cheeeeeel, fo' I kill, cuz a yo' religous zeal.

Grappa is for fags, are you a fag, Fabriannioso? Do you suck dicks? ARE YOU A PETER PUFFER???

Frabrianioso, next time, come with an unbiased article and we won't eat your lunch. NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM NUM!

What about all the Butt Abortions his brothers had?
    :lol2::lol2:

God, I can't stop laughing

OP

fabriano

Jul 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #80
    :agree:

Some of you people act like the people who abort their babies just do it for fun :rolleyes:. I have yet to meet one girl who did not feel guilty for doing what she did but the pro's outweighed the cons. That is life. Get over it.

I can't believe people here are even discussing what the Catholic Church says seriously. I am Catholic and I don't even take them seriously. Don't you guys remember the "new" commandments where they talked about things like road rage.
    If those girls need help to heal. this might help. your call.
    http://www.silentnomoreawareness.org/

I won't say ciao......ooops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)