Interesting Article (3 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He's a religious type.

He just believes whatever folk tell him to believe, regardless of evidence.

OP

fabriano

Jul 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #24
    Well then you're wrong, because you said condoms don't stop AIDS, abstinence does. But if AIDS is spreading because of medical malpractice, then abstinence has no effect.
    here is another article that also identifies other routes HIV travels.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/21/w...News/World/Countries and Territories/Cameroon

All of which have nothing to do with sex. Yet, thats the first thing you brought up as a counter argument to the Abortion article....

I know in Canada, Canadians abort 100,000 babies per year. Thats about 2,000,000 Canadian citizens that have been killed in the last 20 yrs. You don't have to take my word for it. Just check the cenus.

OP

fabriano

Jul 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #25
    So you're saying safe sex is not safe? Do you understand what you are saying or do you just parrot words you have read in some article?
    Correct. use of Condoms is not safe.Abstinance and having only one partner for life is the only safe sex practice.

Enjoyed the chat but you kids really need to get out more. Go to an abortion clinc and tell me what you see.

Ciao

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    All of which have nothing to do with sex. Yet, thats the first thing you brought up as a counter argument to the Abortion article....

I know in Canada, Canadians abort 100,000 babies per year. Thats about 2,000,000 Canadian citizens that have been killed in the last 20 yrs. You don't have to take my word for it. Just check the cenus.
    They weren't even born, how are they Canadian citizens?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    statistically speaking, they are more likely to be future criminals
    :lol2:

-------
    Now seriously, i have a question for Fabriano.
    My girlfriend is pregnant. We both decide that it's for the best if she has an abortion. She does. We "killed" our child.

After 12 months my wife, the ex-girlfriend that had an abortion, is pregnant again. This time we don't want an abortion. She gives birth to a boy.

Now, if she didn't have an abortion the first time we wouldn't have "killed" our child but we'd have indirectly killed our son because she wouldn't have gotten pregnant again 3 months after giving a birth to a child. (at least not by me:)

So, should i regret killing my child or should i be happy for not killing my son ?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    So, should i regret killing my child or should i be happy for not killing my son ?
    The answer is that everytime you have sex and fail to conceive you've basically killed a life, because every sexual encounter is a potential child.

It's a bit like the recording industry saying that everytime someone downloads a song they lose a sale, because if this person didn't download, he would obviously go in the store and buy the song instead.

rounder

Blindman
    Jun 13, 2007
    So theoretically, this also applies to masturbation. Every ejaculation of sperm contains hundreds of millions of sperm cells, and only one sperm cell is enough to impregnate a woman. Wasting a sperm cell is wasting a potential human life. According to our good friend here, in the past two weeks, I killed 1 billion people.

Adolf who?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    So theoretically, this also applies to masturbation. Every ejaculation of sperm contains hundreds of millions of sperm cells, and only one sperm cell is enough to impregnate a woman. Wasting a sperm cell is wasting a potential human life. According to our good friend here, in the past two weeks, I killed 1 billion people.

Adolf who?
    That's not all. Every second you decide not to have sex and do something else (like post on frickin juventuz) that's another potential life lost.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    The answer is that everytime you have sex and fail to conceive you've basically killed a life, because every sexual encounter is a potential child.
    Hmmm, so Bes never killed a life.

Adolf who?
    Oh, if this is the case then forget what i said above. Bes is a mass murderer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)