Hernanes (9 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pogba and Pjanic is not at all close... Pogba is by far the better player both offensively and defensively. Pjanic has a better passing game, but he is as consistent as Luis Nani..

Agree on the two other comparisons.
Couldn't disagree more :lol:

Pjanic is supreme in terms of creativity. Have you even seen him play?

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Couldn't disagree more :lol:

Pjanic is supreme in terms of creativity. Have you even seen him play?
Of course I've seen him play, did you even see him last year bro?

No one is arguing his qualities, but dude is inconsistent as hell. To say he's close to Pogba is just str8 up blasphemy.

Pjanic is a non-factor if his teammates aren't performing. Pogba is a Yaya Toure kind of player who can carry a whole team on his back at times, not even close.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is true about his statement.But more-less ,I was dissaponted with Vidal's interview when he joins Bayern.It appears that we were only a step to Bayern something like preparing team and time for real team-Bayern.He also called Coman to Bayern.That pissed me off.Tha's modern football and players attitude when they join the club.He will say now that this is a dream signing for him.At least he never says that Inter are a big and good club.
As I said I was right,he stated that he is proud to be at Juventus.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Immmore tranquil now because even when hernanes is not the stellar dude we were waiting for...he can play AM and i hope allegri has no excuse to not play 4312 with him.

He is experienced and if he does a barzagli or a pirlo...we will be able to count on him for the coming 3 years.
Who knows what will happen in that time...maybe we will not be under allegri even,,and we will not be actively searching for an AM by next year. Or maybe allegri finds another formation that suit us better so he will not be in need of looking for AMs so desesperately.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Pjanic better than Pogba, Radja better then Marchi. :lol: :lol:

Whats next? Castan better than Bonucci?
Maybe Radja better than Marchisio. He is seriously good. I reckon he'll be one of the best in the world and Roma will have trouble keeping him. Marchisio is a smart player though. More understated.

Anyway, decent statistics for Hernanes. Created almost 2 chances per match while at Inter.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
I don't think he is a better choice as a box-to-box midfielder than Pereyra or Khedira. He' is a lazy an inept defender. I reckon he'll play in the hole.
He said himself playing in hole behind strikers fits him best...so i assume he is our trequartista?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
so... is this guy any good? I heard nothing good from merda fans about this guy :(
Im sure they had nothing good to say about Cannavaro when they sold him, or Pirlo in his youth or even about Kaka when they first called him up on trials before Kaka joined Milan. They dubbed Kaka "mediocare, with no bright future of being good."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)