Hernanes (38 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is 30 years and cost us 11 mil. I think that we over payed him.I don't care if Inter buy's him for 18 mil . the thing is that he is worth somthing like 8 mil.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This is as good signing, he's a versatile player.

But the question is can he be the one for the AM slot? If he and Pereyra don't fit there and do what Allegri wants, considering our lack of preparation and team sync, our season could be over come November.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is as good signing, he's a versatile player.

But the question is can he be the one for the AM slot? If he and Pereyra don't fit there and do what Allegri wants, considering our lack of preparation and team sync, our season could be over come November.
The same goes for other new players .They will need at least one month to become familiar on the pitch with each other.That's my biggest concern that this team until become compact will be too late.

Apr 17, 2013
Hernanes : "'L'Inter è l'unica squadra che non è mai stata in B, né è stata coinvolta negli scandali degli ultimi anni: questo ha rafforzato la mia idea di venire qui"

' Inter is the only team that has never been in B , has not been involved in scandals of recent years : this has strengthened my idea to come here '

I hate you so much Beppe.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Oh, the expected panic buy is better than I expected.
Not because I rate this inconsistent and limited player. But because we didnt overspent as usual!
Last minute panic buys usually are characterized from this fact and Marotta has this tendency with all buys.
So this is going to be a quick fix, until the next two transfer seasons, when we will have thentime and the budget to find a younger replacement as a permanemt solution.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Seems like a good player but realistically he's not going to help us close the gap to the bigger teams and we are looking a lot weaker than last season.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hernanes : "'L'Inter è l'unica squadra che non è mai stata in B, né è stata coinvolta negli scandali degli ultimi anni: questo ha rafforzato la mia idea di venire qui"

' Inter is the only team that has never been in B , has not been involved in scandals of recent years : this has strengthened my idea to come here '

This is true about his statement.But more-less ,I was dissaponted with Vidal's interview when he joins Bayern.It appears that we were only a step to Bayern something like preparing team and time for real team-Bayern.He also called Coman to Bayern.That pissed me off.Tha's modern football and players attitude when they join the club.He will say now that this is a dream signing for him.At least he never says that Inter are a big and good club.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

What a dick, I expect good words from his mouth from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)