give someone else the godamn captains armband (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 30, 2004
you guys are fecking crazy .... you want del piero to be stripped off his captaincy .... when del piero dies ..god forbid .., leaves da team or platini comes back to play maybe giv him da captaincy then ..... but otherwise del piero will be da captain like he has been for many many years..... thuram is french and hes no del piero... its del piero then ferrara and tachinardi .. da oldest players in da club

give someone else the godamn captains armband (that is just bare fuked up) nedved is like da captain hes da team motivator or something da captain armband doesnt prove anything and it suits del piero da most out of this squad........ dude just live with it jeez ... this

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
In recent weeks, what seemed like a perfect machine has luckily, for Serie A, shown signs of fatigue which led to under-par performances by Juventus.
This has been highlighted by the Bianconeri’s captain, Alessandro Del Piero, who expressed his satisfaction at not losing against Milan, despite his team’s current problems.

“The 0-0 against Milan can be considered satisfying as it leaves the balance of the standings intact.

“Unfortunately my conditions, and a slight bit of fever, did not allow me to finish the game. Luckily now we have a well deserved break of a week, just in time to help us recharge our batteries.”

Serie A football returns on the 6th of January when Juventus will travel to the Emilia to face troubled Parma.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I feel sorry for Del Piero now. His excuses have run dry. He should spare himself the embarrasment and hang up his boots after this season if you ask me.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

“Unfortunately my conditions, and a slight bit of fever ,
Quick, somebody stick something up his ass to take his temperature and see if he's telling the truth.

I know most of you in here would want to do that, anyway :D

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
Just remember DP fans, when Tregol comes back, Del Boy will be sitting on the bench for quite awhile before he gets a chance to wear that armbad.

Whether you like it or not, it's going to be him and Zlatan up front.

Now, he's gotta fight for his spot on the bench with Zalayeta.

Oh, and the Capitan issue, pick Canna or Emerson or Buffon. Leaders give orders, I can't remember the last time DP yelled at a teammate to hussle.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think everybody here agrees that when Trez gets back, if he is fit enough, he will start with Zlatan, then someone else can be captain...

And about the candidates that you gave... Emerson and Canna have just spend one season with us, I don't think its apropiated to give in to them... Buffon.... maybe, I would give it to Thuram...

Oh, and a good captain doesn't have to yell to their teameats to demostrate it...

LaPrimaJuve

Sep 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
Oh, and a good captain doesn't have to yell to their teameats to demostrate it...
I meant that in the sense that he doesn't even speak to his teammates.
The majority of matches that I have seen, Emerson, Buffon, Cannavaro, Thuram, and Nedved are the only people who open there mouths and tell there teammates what to do. Isn't that what leaders tend to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)