give someone else the godamn captains armband (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
day walker, you seem to have the sense of a five year-old. You responded to Burke's posts like an immature child who did not get what he wanted for Christmas, and resorted to having a foul mouth. Maybe you should take an anger managament session along with that English class there buddy, you seem to need both.

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
y don't u talk abot iatlian teams Vs german teams and leave real madrid alone
did u forget about juve Vs bayern 1- 0 and 0-1
we beat u twice [ but juve was bad in the 2 games i know ]
so what we will do if we played well

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
day walker, what does this have to do with anything? What are you trying to prove? You started this worthless discussion, now end it, before we all become dumber.

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
****kk u andy
do u know that well to judge me like this
and u peaple talk about my english lang
i know i suck in eng the only thing iknow that i love juve and del piero and i don't like anyone say bad thing about them so
plz shut the **** up andy ok :)

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
yes he is [ i know that clearly]
but he done wondeful things to juve
so we have to support him not insult him like that
and my words wasn't for u [ i said that before ]
so i didn't start any thing u did
but anyway del piero will remain the best player in juve history

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
ofcourse better thane Zinedine Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Vialli, Didier Deschamps, Paolo Sousa
but better than Michel Platini
but i don't talk about skills only i talk about trophies
what [ Zinedine Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Vialli, Didier Deschamps, Paolo Sousa] have done to juve esp. zidane
i bring to juve only bad luck
when they won the CL He was there
when they won the uefa cup he was there 2
when del piero injured in 98 99 juve fall
when his back juve finish 2nd place twice and 1rst place twice 2
i didn't talk about before the injured as they won the seria A in 97 98 and lost the finale y ??? because he was injured in this match 2 [ and y did they make it to the finale because del piero ]
so what Zinedine Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Vialli, Didier Deschamps, Paolo Sousa done to juve ????????????????
we all must be proude that del piero play fo us

day walker

Sep 20, 2004
i konw that Michel Platini better than del piero
and he won many trophies with juventus
i talk about the other players [ Zinedine Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Vialli, Didier Deschamps, Paolo Sousa ]

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Better than: Michel Platini, Zinedine Zidane, Roberto Baggio, Gianluca Vialli, Didier Deschamps, Paulo Sousa, Giampiero Boniperti, John Charles, or Gaetano Scirea?
The only one he needs to surpass is Giampiero Bonperti...then, he can claim to be the bigest juventino ever. That doesnt implies that he is a better player than Zidane, Baggio or Platini.We are talking about juventinità, a concept involving more about goals scored and games played for the team, , years being in it, another positions inside the club, etc, than quality or talent itself....but still, DP needs first to occupy a Directors place (like Bonperti or Bettega) before becoming the number one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)