give someone else the godamn captains armband (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
its reeeeeeeeeeediculous. del piero is definitely not the leader of this team. the apparent vice-captain, thuram, should get it.

how does this sound:

our captain got substituted at half time in the biggest game of the season.

yes, a captin does actually need to be on the pitch for more then half a game if he isnt injured.:eek:

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
yes, easily Thuram. Or even maybe Zambrotta. We need a new captain. Del Piero isnt worhty of it anymore..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How about changing it around: if Del Piero is the captain he should always play. So he should have been on the pitch for the entire game no matter how bad he was ;). May I add btw that Zlatan was an absolute disgrace?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
And Zalayeta and Zlatan do? And yes, Zlatan was far more a disgrace than Del Piero, because we were expecting a lot from Zlatan and we weren't from Del Piero.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
I'm with calls for another captain. Alex just isn't, has never been and never will be ccaptain material, if anything its having a detrimental effect on his performances. I'd give it Thuram

OP
OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
ooh yeah, i would make a great captain.

STARBOARD! WATCH THE STARBOARD!

*takes captains hat off hatstand*

*dons hat*

*looks into mirorr*

*point to mirror and winks*

Daddi

In Conte we trust!
Oct 27, 2004
hahaha, yes I would be a great captain. I would at least try to run and give space for my ballholding teammate and yell at the other players when they do what they shouldnt..

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)